Ocean Hills Senior Living

Reviews of Ocean Hills Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Ocean Hills Senior Living

January 08, 2020

By Gregory

The staff member at Ocean Hills Senior Living was very informative, friendly, and answered all our questions. The dining area was great. It's a newer facility, and they're going to be building new units across the street. They go on trips and have different games. It was clean and open, but the rooms needed to be a little bit larger.

August 20, 2019

By Michael

Ocean Hills Senior Living was very good, brand new, and the grounds were very well kept. It had a very open courtyard area with benches, fountain, and barbecue. The residents seemed very happy and engaged, and it almost felt like a resort. The staff was very friendly and professional. They had a set menu with lots of food options and chef specials. It's the most flexible and most interesting from a menu perspective of all the ones I saw. This is where I would want to be if I was going to retire. They had a nice gym facility, a movie theater, a nice parlor, a bar area, happy hour and karaoke, and everybody was having fun. The residents seemed a little bit younger than a lot of the facilities. The place looked fantastic.

July 24, 2019

By Trudy

Ocean Hills Senior Living has only been opened a few months, and it had a very welcoming, calming feeling from the background classical music throughout the day. The receptionists are very mellow, calm, focused, and professional women. The rooms are a little bit smaller than where my mom was staying before, but the ceilings are very high with bright windows and pleasant window coverings, adequate lighting in the ceiling, wide entryways, and very large bathrooms to accommodate a wheelchair. They also have a kitchenette with a sink, a refrigerator and adequate closets. I'm very impressed with the staff who are caring and qualified, their uniforms are clean, and seem very focused. They ask questions about my mom to make sure they were giving her the care she needed. The chef aims to please the residents, and they are open to suggestions. It's the best food I've ever eaten in a retirement home. They have a lounge where they have entertainment. It's all glass on one side, and French doors open up into a center courtyard, which has a beautiful rose garden. I've sat with my mom for breakfast, and I wish their coffee was hotter. They take them on trips, have a gym, exercise classes, sing-alongs, trivia games, and ice cream social.

Independent Living Reviews for Ocean Hills Senior Living

Costs for Ocean Hills Senior Living

Photos of Ocean Hills Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Ocean Hills Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $2000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: Companion Suites In Mc Only

About Ocean Hills Senior Living

This brand new Community, opening the Spring of 2019, Ocean Hills is dedicated to senior living with luxurious services and amenities. Choosing to move or place your loved one into this community will be the most meaningful decision you can make. We are here to fully support you during this wonderful transition. At Ocean Hills, we not only focus on the physical needs of our residents, but also on the psychological, social, intellectual and enjoyable aspects of life.

Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments, both of which are available at Ocean Hills, are in high demand. Assisted Living is great for residents that enjoy their space and independent lifestyle, but need some assistance and care nearby. Our caring staff and Memory Care program provides an enriching, caring, and safe living environment, without sacrificing a luxurious lifestyle.

Alzheimer’s and dementia are no reason to stop enjoying life. Ocean Hills provides a caring, nurturing, and safe environment for all of our residents. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to help with even the smallest things. You can now rest assured, knowing that your loved one is in good hands.

If you’re looking for a luxurious senior living experience, look no further than Ocean Hills. We elevate services and amenities like nowhere else.

Map of Ocean Hills Senior Living