The Remington Club

The Remington Club (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Remington Club

Assisted Living Reviews for The Remington Club

November 07, 2014

The Remington Club is a rental; you don’t buy. I would say the residents there are much older; you see many more walkers. They have a skilled nursing, assisted living, and independent living. There is something about it that’s depressing to me. I think the food is good; we have lunch there several times, and I went for a meeting there as it is very close to where I live right now and the lunch was excellent. I just don’t care for the atmosphere. I don’t like the way the place was decorated; it was very outdated. I have visited a friend and I have heard some unhappy things about their skilled living specially the night staff, people who live in there, and several people who had been there.

August 30, 2014

By Sally24

I thought The Remington Club was beautiful. I really liked it. We met with their salesperson. We didn't interact with the staff, but people seemed happy. The dining room looked very nice and appealing. We were invited to come back and have a meal, which we didn't do. I thought people should definitely check it out. However, as everyone said and it was true, The Remington was expensive.

June 29, 2012

By matt3

It seems to provide everything my Grandmother needs. Trips are organized for shopping and medical visits. The food is good. I have visited and had lunch or brunch there several times. There are a lot of activities to keep the residents engaged in a variety of social things like card playing and games. My Grandmother is very happy in her new home.

June 14, 2012

By commercesd

Knowing that we would be in the area, we decided to see The Remington Club assisted living facility. We've always liked that area - and our aunt had expressed that she liked it as well. Our family has members spread through the region, so this location would be ideal for visiting her. We really liked how well the staff interacted with us during our visit. They took the time to find out about our aunt and the things she likes. We were shown all of the common areas, all of which were really nice. There were plenty of scheduled and non-scheduled activities to choose from. For example, our aunt really likes to read - and they had a book club discussion going on with a member of the local library. This is an activity that our aunt really loves. The grounds were all well manicured - with plenty of areas for residents to enjoy. Even though it was raining, we could see that it would be a great place to spend time. The dining room was really lovely - as were all the adjacent communal areas. The guest lunch meal that we had was really great. Some of the residents even mentioned that what we had was typical - and that they really enjoyed eating there. The snacks offered include everything from specially designed and prepared baked goods (geared toward health) to fruits, vegetables and delicious puddings. Despite the fact that they were made to be healthy, they all tasted really good. The living spaces were well-designed and spacious.There is plenty of professional, yet friendly staff to take care of basic needs. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. Every resident appeared to be very well cared for in a peaceful, yet fun environment by kind, caring and attentive staff.

Independent Living Reviews for The Remington Club

September 06, 2015

By Al17

I liked the people at The Remington Club. Their food was excellent. Everything was great. They offered all kinds of daily activities. It was close to a shopping center, and some senior citizen homes. It was in a very nice neighborhood.

August 08, 2015

By Herman5

We moved to The Remington Club mid-April. The staff is competent. We have a two-bedroom and two-bath with a patio on the ground floor. The food is good, but the problem is we're used to three served meals, and they only have one served meal and a serve yourself breakfast. The dining room is very nice with white tablecloths. It's like a nice restaurant. We enjoy swimming and the outdoor activities. Today, we went on a harbor cruise. They have movies and a lot of music, and performers come in and sing. They have other activities, but those are the main ones that interest us. We love the apartment we live in.

June 19, 2014

By Lisa86859750

We visited Remington Club and like the grounds. The one-bedroom apartment was great. It was nice that it has washer/dryer in the apartment for independent living. I did not like the assisted living units. They reminded me of a hospital room. Their dining room is fine. The whole facility is very clean. The staff that accommodated us was great. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. This facility is also nice because of the proximity to a major shopping area. It's got nice, large grounds for walking.

November 30, 2013

The Remington Club was nice. I was amazed on how large their apartments were. We didn't eat there, but the dining facility looked very nice. I liked that it was close to a little shopping area. The staff was also very nice.

October 25, 2013

We have already chosen The Remington Club although we were not moving in there yet. We were able to visit the place two or three times and the facility is spotless clean. The staff who accommodated us was able to show as many rooms as we wanted. We were amazed that they were so generous with regards to the sizes of the rooms. We had lunch there and the food was wonderful, very delicious. The only thing for them not getting a 5 is because they don't have a covered parking for our car.

August 25, 2013

By Guy2

The Remington Club was an excellent facility. It was classy, nice and like a five-star hotel. However, it was very expensive.

Costs for The Remington Club

Photos of The Remington Club

Services and Amenities of The Remington Club

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About The Remington Club

The Remington Club offers compassionate senior care in San Diego, CA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Remington Club shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in San Diego, CA.

Map of The Remington Club