Oakmont of Escondido Hills

Oakmont of Escondido Hills (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Oakmont of Escondido Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmont of Escondido Hills

October 27, 2015

Oakmont of Escondido Hills was a newer facility, really nice, large, and had lots of activities. They had monthly events. They gave me a cherry pie, which is my favorite dessert. The price was right in the middle. It wasn't too high, wasn't low, but it was very reasonable for what they offered. Out of all the directors that we spoke to, I felt like they really cared. They had exercise classes and art classes, and they do special events, like a farm day in the summer, animals come, out and they do a petting zoo. They also do family events where they have an open house where the families can come and enjoy. They do a circus day and fun things that are enjoyable for everybody. They're perfect. If I were to put my mom anywhere, that would be the place we would take her to.

October 11, 2015

By Lillian9

Everyone was friendly and cared.

August 21, 2015

By Chuck16

The part that struck us the best on Oakmont of Escondido Hills was the remodeling that they had just completed. It was very attractive, very bright, and cheery. That was very, very nice. They didn’t have anyone that wasn’t friendly and helpful. It seemed like they had very happy and content people. The dining room was very similar to all dining rooms. The food was very good, but it wasn’t exceptional. The rooms were larger than any of the others. The only reason we didn’t consider this as the main one was simply because it seemed like there were too many people there. However, I would recommend this facility.

August 10, 2015

Oakmont of Escondido was great. That was really a nice place. It was beautiful. It was absolutely gorgeous. The grounds were fantastic. They had a lot of staff. I really liked the marketing person. I would highly recommend it. They had spacious room. It was clean and very nice. They had all kinds of activities. However, it was expensive.

November 28, 2014

Oakmont was referred by a friend. The staff is very welcoming, accommodating, and with good attitude. The rooms are clean and spacious. They have Bingo and art activity going on. They have security.

August 10, 2013

By Wanda6

My parents are at Oakmont at Escondido. Their staff is great and friendly. The food is delicious. They also have activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont of Escondido Hills

September 29, 2015

By Shirley117457650

We went to Oakmont of Escondido Hills. My experience was really good. The surroundings were beautiful. The staff was friendly. They had all kinds of exercise programs and art programs. They had a library. They are really nice. It even had a pool. It was beautiful. It was very lush and green.

June 29, 2015

By Bud3

I've been to Oakmont of Escondido Hills four times, and every time they have an event, they're kind enough to call us to come and take part. The people were very friendly. I asked two ladies who were residents there what they liked best about Oakmont, and at the same time they said everything, so that was pretty impressive. The place was clean and beautiful. We like it a lot. It is very eye appealing with beautiful grounds, a courtyard, and nice wide aisles. I like the rooms. We had eaten there, and the food was very good. Coming up next Thursday, it's going to be a four-course meal and a casino night. It has been established, and it's been there for a while.

May 29, 2014

Oakmont is good but it's not feasible for my mom. The rooms are very nice. Everything is nice. It's very institution-like. If they are healthy and independent, Oakmont will be good.

December 02, 2013

The living facility in Oakmont was really nice. The condo were very large. The staff and their grounds were also very nice.

Costs for Oakmont of Escondido Hills

• Minimum Age: 65, But We Can Get A Waiver For Special Exceptions
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: License #374601486

About Oakmont of Escondido Hills

Oakmont of Escondido Hills is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush six-acre campus with lovely views of the Escondido Hills, and is within walking distance of Westfield’s North County Fair Shopping Mall.

If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our spa, private movie theater, swimming pool, and lovely grounds. If you ever need additional care, we offer assisted living and memory care services right within our community. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life just gets better and better.

Map of Oakmont of Escondido Hills