Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

August 30, 2018

By Alton

Solstice Senior Living at Lodi is an older facility, but it was more than adequate, and the people were nice. They have a couple of exercise bikes and playing cards.

February 26, 2017

By Jose A.

It was fantastic. When you walked in, it was wide open, and people were friendly. Everybody was smiling; all the people that lived there seemed happy. They were eating, and the food looked good. They had an open space where you can go meet people and watch TV. The studio type they showed was on the first level where I wanted it to be. It was open, it had 2 large closets, it had a cooking area, and it had a lot of good stuff.

November 17, 2016

By Loree606226

It is very nice, and the people are very friendly. The food was very good, they had a lot of get-togethers within the facility, and they have their trips outside on a bus. My friend lives there, and she likes it very much.

November 08, 2015

By Anonymous Lady5

Previously, my mother-in-law lived here. It was very good. The facility was very clean and very spacious. There were lots of activities. They had very nice staff and good food.

May 15, 2015

By Iryna

We visited and the private room wasn't set up to have internet. We use the internet a lot, so it's a big drawback. The apartments looked pretty good. They had three meals, but it would be more convenient if they have a meal that you can order like for dinner. The woman showed us the activity room, and the people were playing different games. They take you to the doctor if you need it. The staff were nice, polite, and very helpful.

September 12, 2014

By Bosanova

It is a nice place to live in. Their food is very good also.

April 11, 2014

By Caring82050350

We phoned and said that we would like to come and visit, and they invited us to come for lunch. We met with the coordinator. She sat down with us and answered any questions we had and gave us a tour. We told her we were just looking. They were very helpful. The residents were just very welcoming. I just felt that it's very homey, very inviting, and very supportive of the clients that live there. Overall, they were very nice. They couldn't do enough for us. They're very accommodating. Actually, my aunt even paid for an apartment. We even got to that point. The room she chose was big and beautiful. She was downsizing from a big house. That was one of the reasons why she really liked it because another plus for her was a big apartment. They were very supportive. She got all her money back, so that was fine. But they're still very supportive and said if our aunt ever changed her mind they'd welcome her back. It was very positive. We looked at everything else, and that was probably one of the nicest apartments that we saw. The food was good. They're the only ones we saw that offered on-site support through an agency. They come in and they just charge for what needs to be done.

August 10, 2013

By Lane1

We choose it and my mom is happy there. She's in the independent living, but they let her have people coming in to help her.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Lodi