The Crest at Citrus Heights

Offers Independent Living

6650 Crosswoods Circle, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
The Crest at Citrus Heights (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of The Crest at Citrus Heights

Independent Living Reviews for The Crest at Citrus Heights

March 07, 2017

By Martin652757

I had a very good experience when I visited the community. The staff has been very nice, and the pace seemed very clean. If I am going to select one, this place would be high on my list. Their rooms have a nice little kitchen in them.

Martin652757, we are glad we could help!

January 06, 2017

By Dorothy114043

It was fine and in a nice location. The rooms were a little small, but the staff was great. We went for lunch, and the food was delicious. They had crafts.

Dorothy114043, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

January 05, 2017

By Mari Lee

I have been here a couple of times. I was going to take a room there and give them a deposit, but the problem is the parking. They have assigned parking for the residents, which is good, but anybody who wants to visit, say my son who lives out of town, has to park on the street. The rooms are large, and I really like them. The people are very pleasant. It is an older establishment, but that doesn't mean anything. It was a comfortable place. You cannot take your pets in the main building. The staff was very responsive, but the waitress that waited on me wasn't the friendliest person in the world. The food was really good.

Mari Lee, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

July 10, 2016

By Mary146851

I'm living here. It's very friendly. There are places to walk and a book club. The staff is helpful. They serve lunch and dinner, and you're pretty much on your own during breakfast. They have a bus, and you can arrange to use it up to seven miles away. It's really green, and they have animals outside that you can watch.

May 10, 2016

By Loving DaugherTJXDY

It was very nice, sunshiny, and bright, and the amenities were not brand new but in really good condition. They had storage units, pull cords, and a large vanity in the bathroom. Most of the time in other places, I’ve seen just a sink and a little ledge around the sink to put powders, lotions, or soap; this one had a larger vanity, so that was nice, and walk-in showers. It had a balcony or a patio whether you’re downstairs or upstairs, and also a bus for transportations. The staff was very friendly. They served lunch and dinner, and they also checked on the resident if that person doesn’t show up for a meal. The reason I didn’t choose this one, even though I really liked it, is because we just couldn’t afford it.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all question. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

February 26, 2016

By Caring Daughter120146450

My mother-in-law was placed here for six months. It was close to my home, which was a plus, and allowed the family to come in and spend the night when residents are sick. Instead of having to put my mother-in-law in a full assisted living facility, it was a lot easier to keep her there. They also had a nurse on staff that would come and check on my mother-in-law every hour and bring her meals. The facility was very nice and had a country setting with turkeys and rabbits running around the place. My mother-in-law got attached to the rabbits and would feed them every day. They also had a beauty parlor. What attracted me most was that it didn’t feel like a hospital. It had more of a homey, welcoming feeling to it, so I really liked that. At first, the food was really good, but then they changed the cook toward the end, so it started to taste different. My mother-in-law wasn’t eating toward the end anyway, but they did have a menu and specials. If you didn’t want what they were serving, you could always have a hamburger, chicken nuggets, chicken pot pies, scrambled eggs, or grilled cheese sandwich. It wasn’t the most expensive place, but it wasn’t the cheapest place either. I thought the rates were reasonable. She had a bedroom and a living room with a kitchenette. They did the cleaning for her once a week, and there was a laundry facility right there. The staff was wonderful. I never had a problem with them. If I called or needed something, they were always there to help me. If my mother-in-law needed something, they always were there to help her, too.

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

June 25, 2015

Our grandma lives here. We are really happy with it. It is a great facility. They have all the accommodations that she needs. They make lunch and early dinner for the residents, and they have different trips that the residents can take. They have a calendar with a lot of activities, so they are very active. The staff is great, and the facility is clean. It is definitely a place I would recommend. It has lots of trees. There are bunnies running around the meadow area and turkeys gobbling all over the place. They have a really beautiful serene atmosphere.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Citrus Heights. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Questions about The Crest at Citrus Heights

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Crest at Citrus Heights. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The Crest has a vibrant population with the average age of 76. The community is always a buzz with activity. Residents are quite friendly and very sociable.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Local Shopping Centers including Rite Aid two blocks away and WalMart less than a mile Close to Downtown Sacramento Crosswood Park and Sylvan Oaks Public Library is next door Sunrise Mall

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Crest at Citrus Heights has organized?

None at this time due to COVID-19 protocols. We will be resuming this service soon.

What transportation services does The Crest at Citrus Heights offer to independent living residents?

None at this time due to COVID-19 protocols. We will be resuming service soon to medical appointments and outings as scheduled.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Crest at Citrus Heights exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The Chef is a highly-skilled professional with a desire for satisfaction. We are happy to provide a full course lunch and one special menu item for Dinner. Additionally, residents are welcome to choose from many alternate menu items

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

-Lobby -Fireside Room with piano and doors to the rose garden and courtyard -Craft Room -Recreation room -Business Center -Movie Loft area -Library

What safety features or security measures does The Crest at Citrus Heights offer to independent living residents?

The Crest has 24/7 Staff that are available 365 days out of the year. Emergency pull cords are also located in each apartment. If pulled, the Concierge staff will check on the residents. Additionally, Alpha One Ambulance service is stationed on-site.

If The Crest at Citrus Heights accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Dogs and Cats are absolutely accepted at The Crest. Pets are family too. Pets are welcome in the exterior parts of the community. Pets are welcome in the common areas only as they are walking to and from the exterior of the community.

Does The Crest at Citrus Heights work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

The Crest is happy to provide families with a list of agencies in the area that can provide on site medical assistance.

Costs for The Crest at Citrus Heights

Photos of The Crest at Citrus Heights

Services and Amenities of The Crest at Citrus Heights

• Entry Fee Cost: 1500

• Companion Suites: No

• Dining Extra: Lunch And Dinner Included

• Features Extra: Library, Dog Park

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Group Fitness Class Puzzle Enthusiasts Happy Hour Every Friday Wine Wednesdays & Trivia Bingo Live Entertainment

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• In Home Health

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Crest at Citrus Heights

Tucked away in a quiet Sacramento County neighborhood surrounded by beautiful parks rests Crosswood Oaks, an independent living community. Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments are offered, each with full-size kitchen appliances, custom kitchen cabinets, private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, individual climate control, and walk-in closets. There is an emergency call system and patio or balcony in each private living space, and all major utilities are paid. The property is pet-friendly, and overnight guests are welcome.

This independent living residence provides housekeeping and linen services, a lively social and recreational calendar, 24-hour staffing, scheduled transportation, and meal preparation and service. Medication management, additional cleaning services, escort and transfer assistance, and assistance with showering can be contracted through private parties by the residence. This independent living facility features an on-site walking path, a library, landscaped courtyard and grounds, a computer room, a big-screen television lounge, a billiards and game room, a beauty and barber shop, laundry facilities, a guest room, daily newspaper delivery, and church services.

Map of The Crest at Citrus Heights