5 Assisted Living Facilities near Bryant, AR
Also serving communities of Benton, Sheridan.
There are 5 Assisted Living Facilities in the Bryant area, with 2 in Bryant and 3 nearby.
To help you with your search, browse the 19 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Bryant. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Bryant 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Little Rock with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Bryant, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Assisted Living Facilities in Bryant, AR
3 Assisted Living Facilities near Bryant, AR
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Bryant
Located conveniently just a few miles from Little Rock, the capital city of Arkansas, Bryant is a safe, thriving community experiencing tremendous growth. As of 2010, the city had a population of 16,668 with 13.5% aged 65 and over. Some of the area's seniors with special needs reside in the two assisted living facilities in town. Another three facilities are located nearby.
These communities in and around Bryant are officially licensed and regulated as Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs) by the Arkansas Department of Human Services. ALFs are designated as Level I or Level II facilities based on the level of care provided.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Bryant
- Families concerned about the safety of their loved one may have more peace of mind finding an assisted living facility in Bryant. The violent crime index rating is just 10.3 which is 12.4 points below the national average. Property crime, however, is 27.8 points above the national average of 35.4.
- As part of the Greater Little Rock area, Bryant is close to a lot of arts and culture that seniors may appreciate. The Arkansas Arts Center features rotating exhibits from both local and world-renowned artists. The UALR Center for Performing Arts hosts live music, plays and other performances throughout the year.
- Seniors looking for assisted living in Bryant can expect to find affordable options. The cost of living is 7.6% lower than the national average. It is, however, eight index points higher than the average for Arkansas.
- Many seniors in Bryant are likely to benefit from Arkansas' friendly tax policies. There is no income tax on Social Security, and pensions, IRAs and other types of retirement income are only taxed after a $6,000 deductible.
- Seniors who go outside often may be concerned about the air in Bryant causing breathing issues. The city's air quality rating is 10 points lower the national average of 54 as measured by the National Air Toxics Assessment.
- Bryant has few facilities from which to choose in the event of a medical emergency or illness, with the nearest major hospital located in Little Rock.
Note: Data reported on this page was updated in 2019 and based on the latest 2018 figures.
Paying for Assisted Living in Bryant
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Arkansas
Assisted Living costs in Bryant start around $0 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Bryant and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Bryant
The only financial aid available for seniors in Bryant who need help paying for assisted living is available through the Arkansas Medicaid system. The Living Choices Assisted Living Waiver (ALW) can cover many of the cost of services at an assisted living facility other than room and board.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Bryant
Bryant and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Bryant, please visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Bryant
Bryant-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Arkansas are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page for more information about these laws.
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Bryant
Review of Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant
My husband doesn't really have enough care at Fox Ridge Estates Bryant because they have aides that stop in once in a while and check on him. There's one who he really liked and got him what he w... Read more
Review of Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant
My father lives at Fox Ridge and it is the best place for him, his quality of life, and for my peace of mind. While it has to be difficult to attend to so many residents... the staff, chefs, CNAs... Read more
Review of Manor Senior Living Community
We have selected the Manor Benton. They had an opening and no wait list. The room has a big walk-in closet, the bathroom is near the bedroom, and the living room and the kitchen are separate from t... Read more