Woodland Heights Little Rock, AR

Reviews of Woodland Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Heights

January 19, 2018

By Brenda

Woodland Heights' rooms were good. It was a very nice, new, and up-to-date facility. The staff was very friendly and professional. The place is very clean and I saw a library, a church, a meditation room where they do exercises, a game room, and they have a lot of activities. I also saw a swimming pool and the van or bus which takes them places.

Independent Living Reviews for Woodland Heights

November 07, 2020

By Mary

I moved into Woodland Heights, and I'm very happy there. My apartment is very nice, it's 2-bedroom with a kitchenette, has a nice view at the back of trees turning colors, and I like the dining room, so I'm happy. The staff has all been very polite, very helpful, and willing to listen to what you have to say. Because of COVID everything has been locked down, the library has been closed, the hair salon and nail salon has been closed, and I have to wait until things open back up, and be able to utilize these things. The location is fine, I don't drive, they have shuttle service, and so I'm quite happy with that.

May 22, 2018

By Jim

I like Woodland Heights. They're very similar to where I am now. I had limited contact with the staff members, just the marketing lady, and she was good. Everything about it was good.

December 14, 2016

By LADYRANN 1976

The Staff were so Friendly & the place is BEAUTIFUL

February 15, 2016

By resident4

I’m very pleased with Woodland Heights. Everything can be done under one roof; you don’t have to leave because everything is taken care of here. All the meals are provided, and there is a room that is open 24/7 that has milk, fruit, and things you can get for your room. You don’t have to cook here if you don’t want to, but you do have a full kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Transportation is available if you want to go to a doctor’s appointment.

October 09, 2013

By Mary71437150

We chose Woodland Heights because they had a two bedroom available for mom and dad. They had been there a month and every morning they could call my parents and make sure they are okay. When they go in for meals for the first two weeks, they assigned them to different hosts so that they always had somebody to eat with. Those were the two things I was really impressed with. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. They have two bedroom, two bath, and they have a full kitchen. They also have a patio outside their apartment. Mom and dad love the food and they have been very happy with it. They have variety of foods to choose from. They have three different entrees and they also have soup and salad always. They do shopping, go to field trips, and they also transport them to doctor's visit. They also have a heated swimming pool on site.

June 17, 2013

By Helen14

I'm going to move into Woodland Heights. The main reason I'm moving there is because there is an indoor saltwater swimming pool, which is what I need to exercise and there are a lot of other amenities. I have a studio apartment and I'll get a discount because I'm a teacher. The dining room looks really good and they serve different types of breakfast. They have a very nice library. The staff that I talked to was very helpful and the people there are very nice. It's been a very pleasant experience.

August 17, 2011

By Happysun

I went to visit this facility with a friend and I was so impressed at the moment I walked in the doors of this facility. The facility was very clean the staff members greeted us directly at the door and even asked us if we needed help finding the location of my friend grandparents room. And we actually needed help finding the location because they had just moved into this location. The staff member took us right to our location. Next, her grandparents were very happy to be there. There room was nice and clean. And many staff members came by to ask if we needed any snacks or anything to eat. We walked around the facility and the other people that lived there were smiling and were very welcoming. The dining hall was really nice and it even had light melody playing through the over head. And the food that was being served looked delicious and smelled good as well. Last but not least, before we left they were getting ready to do an activity and I was told that they do all kinds of activities daily. When we left a staff member walked us out of doors, which was really nice.

Costs for Woodland Heights

Photos of Woodland Heights

Services and Amenities of Woodland Heights

• Entry Fee Cost: 3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pool

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Woodland Heights

Woodland Heights is situated in a wooded setting with beautiful views that overlook Little Rock. Woodland Heights is a cozy senior living community located near UAMS, Baptist Health, CHI St Vincent as well as Park Plaza Mall, the Outlets of Little Rock and numerous boutiques and department stores. Wake up everyday in a safe, intentionally designed living space. We tend to the cooking, housekeeping and maintenance, so you can participate in social, cultural and fitness programs including happy happy hour, yoga and painting classes. Enjoy discreet supportive care, a maintenance free lifestyle including transportation and boutique amenities.

Woodland Heights is a continuing care community. We have a salt water pool, on - site therapy, a chapel, library and billiards room. We are in close proximity to hospitals and interstate access.

Map of Woodland Heights