Woodland Heights Little Rock, AR

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Woodland Heights

October 09, 2013

By Mary71437150

We chose Woodland Heights because they had a two bedroom available for mom and dad. They had been there a month and every morning they could call my parents and make sure they are okay. When they go in for meals for the first two weeks, they assigned them to different hosts so that they always had somebody to eat with. Those were the two things I was really impressed with. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. They have two bedroom, two bath, and they have a full kitchen. They also have a patio outside their apartment. Mom and dad love the food and they have been very happy with it. They have variety of foods to choose from. They have three different entrees and they also have soup and salad always. They do shopping, go to field trips, and they also transport them to doctor's visit. They also have a heated swimming pool on site.

June 17, 2013

By Helen14

I'm going to move into Woodland Heights. The main reason I'm moving there is because there is an indoor saltwater swimming pool, which is what I need to exercise and there are a lot of other amenities. I have a studio apartment and I'll get a discount because I'm a teacher. The dining room looks really good and they serve different types of breakfast. They have a very nice library. The staff that I talked to was very helpful and the people there are very nice. It's been a very pleasant experience.

August 17, 2011

By Happysun

I went to visit this facility with a friend and I was so impressed at the moment I walked in the doors of this facility. The facility was very clean the staff members greeted us directly at the door and even asked us if we needed help finding the location of my friend grandparents room. And we actually needed help finding the location because they had just moved into this location. The staff member took us right to our location. Next, her grandparents were very happy to be there. There room was nice and clean. And many staff members came by to ask if we needed any snacks or anything to eat. We walked around the facility and the other people that lived there were smiling and were very welcoming. The dining hall was really nice and it even had light melody playing through the over head. And the food that was being served looked delicious and smelled good as well. Last but not least, before we left they were getting ready to do an activity and I was told that they do all kinds of activities daily. When we left a staff member walked us out of doors, which was really nice.

Costs for Woodland Heights

Photos of Woodland Heights

Services and Amenities of Woodland Heights

• Independent Living Starting At: $2000/month

About Woodland Heights

Nestled in a secluded forest of mature oaks and evergreens, Woodland Heights’ tranquil setting belies just how close it is to Interstate 630 and other major arteries of the Greater Little Rock metropolitan area. But if it’s fantastic dining, cultural, and social opportunities you’re after, you don’t have to travel far.

Right on campus, you’ll enjoy delicious restaurant menus prepared by your very own executive chef. Connect with your neighbors during our many daily activities or at our popular “Happy Hour” in the evening. Aspire to feel your personal best with the benefit of our on site fitness center, heated indoor saltwater swimming pool and whirlpool. And rest assured you’re being taken care of by our dedicated staff with more than 27 years experience in the senior living industry.

More than just maintenance-free, the active Woodland Heights lifestyle offers a whole new perspective on retirement living.

Map of Woodland Heights