Fox Ridge Chenal

Reviews of Fox Ridge Chenal

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Ridge Chenal

February 10, 2015

By Caring101992150

I liked Fox Ridge. It was very nice. The staff was nice and helpful. They actually had more amenities and activities than others. They had all of the normal nursing home staff on site 24 hours. They also had like apartments instead of just their own rooms. It had its own kitchenette, and it was really nice. They had a movie theater inside the facility. Their dining area looked like a nice restaurant. It was the nicest place that I looked into. Everybody seemed lively and positive.

September 11, 2014

By Caring95201350

I visited Fox Ridge, and I didn’t like their setup as much as I liked the other two places I visited. It wasn’t bad; it was just a preference of mine, and it was a beautiful facility. I saw activities going on, and their staff was lovely. It’s a multi-story building, and part of the building is a memory ward, and you can’t get in and out of that ward. I wouldn’t call it gated, but I would call it secured. I would give them a high rating, as what I saw was impressive, though it didn’t address the needs that I have at the moment for my parents.

August 30, 2011

By Happysun

I went to visit a friend living in the this facility. I was happy the moment I walked in the facility, the staff members greeted me and even helped me with finding her room. The building was gorgeous and very clean. I had already had a feeling this building was going to be very nice by looking at the excellent landscaping outside of the building. Next, the building is located within a hilly area that includes lots of trees. Therefore, the area is very shady and nice for being able to sit outside on the patio during the summer, spring and fall. My friend was so excited to see me when I made there, I spent some time in her apartment and it was really nice and clean. She had plenty of space for her belonging and she even had her own refrigerator. The facility has an excellent dinning area, but she told me she feels better to be able to go and get a snack or drink right away. On this particular day I did stay long enough too eat lunch and dinner with her, and the food was excellent. And the staff members are very helpful with assisting friends/family with ordering a tray. The meals were free, so I was very impressed. The facility had many different living room areas for sitting. This was really great in case someone didn't feel like cleaning their room for guest; or they just wanted to meet up with their other friends. My friend was really happy with living there and the staff members appeared to be really nice to her. The facility appeared to have many different staff members from each department, so we received a chance to see many different smiling faces. The overall visit I was amazed with the layout of the building along with the excellent customer service that everyone provided.

About Fox Ridge Chenal

Fox Ridge Chenal is a senior living provider in Little Rock, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fox Ridge Chenal for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fox Ridge Chenal