Mama Mary Assisted Living Peoria, AZ

Mama Mary Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Mama Mary Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Mama Mary Assisted Living

November 08, 2014

My mother was in Mama Mary Assisted Living, which is a 10-bedroom home. The room was just a bedroom with a bed, a TV, a recliner, and my mom had her own shower. The food was OK. Their dining room had a large table, and it was nice. However, when someone was bedridden maybe they could exercise them more.

October 27, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a private facility with 10 residents. The home and grounds are well maintained. They have 10 bedrooms and seven bathrooms. These are private and semi-private. All are handicapped equipped. They do laundry and housekeeping. They serve three home cooked meals a day with snacks. The food is ok. They do all three levels of care. They have a house doctor that comes in once a month. All caregivers are certified.They do not transport. They have limited activities due to resident health situation. They watch movies, read, listen to music, do birthday parties, and one on one. They do not go out other than the patio and yard. I feel they are very limited stimulus wise. The environment to me is not a home atmosphere.

July 18, 2011

By LaurenMG

My father stays at this assisted living facility and he loves it there. He didn't orignally like the idea of an assisted living place but he says its a home away from home. I have several family members in these types of facilities and this is one of the best. The staff is caring and treats him like he is one of the family. I like the fact that they find it very important to celebrate the resident's birthdays. My father says it is very comfortable and a good place to be at the time.

About Mama Mary Assisted Living

Mama Mary Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Peoria, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Mama Mary Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mama Mary Assisted Living