Bella Vista Retirement Living

Reviews of Bella Vista Retirement Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Bella Vista Retirement Living

December 21, 2015

By Happy Customer1

My visit at Bella Vista Senior Living was good. The residents seemed very happy; everybody was smiling. They were in the middle of renovation, and the newly remodeled areas were very nice. The staff who assisted me was very friendly and very nice. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

August 09, 2015

By Mandie83

The staff at Bella Vista were amazing. Everyone was friendly and went out of their way to assist us. I so pleased to have found Bella Vista after searching for months for just the right place for mom The food was excellent. There were a lot of activities, the residents were happy. I could not have asked for more. I have been to several communities , both brand new and older buildings and Bella Vista is by far the best choice. My mom had no question of were she wanted live after visiting Bella Vista.

April 27, 2015

By Linda105915750

We visited Bella Vista Senior Living. The staff were great, very helpful, and seemed interested in my mother. The room we saw was a villa, which was perfectly sized and really great. They have good food. The dining room is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. It's very nice and comfortable, and there's a fireplace at the end of it. It has windows that look out into the courtyard. They have cards, fitness, church, and trips, which mom likes to do. When you walk in the door, there's somebody always there, and I don't see people wandering in and out.

November 17, 2014

I was able to visit one called Bella Vista. The facility was very good and very clean. It has a very good atmosphere. The staff was excellent. I was able to eat there, and the food was very good too. Their dining area was restaurant style and just adjacent to the pool outside, so it is very nice. The residents seemed very happy and glad to be there.

August 28, 2014

We chose Bella Vista for the appearance, the size, the cost and the food. The people were friendly. You ordered off the menu and you are served. I had eaten at other places and food is better here and there are more selections. Also, all the staff are very friendly. We got a lot of activities away from here already but there's trivia, happy hour, music going on and just things like that. It is a just very friendly place.

March 28, 2014

By Jean37

I have been at Bella Vista for a visit and the facility was very nice. The staff are lovely and I can see that they are taking good care of the people there. They too are very concern. They have one or two bedroom apartments and they are both very nice. The rooms are very well laid out. They have a beautiful kitchen and their dining is very pretty. I have eaten there and the food is very good.

April 30, 2013

By carl.moss

The Bella Vista was like the rest of the facilities. It's about a four-star; it's got assisted living, long-term care, and all the amenities for a caring home or hospice, I supposed. But it's not exactly what I was looking for because I'm more interested in assisted living and it was more of an independent living facility.

May 04, 2012

By AZ living

I recently had a tour of Bella Vista looking for a place for my dad. I was surprised to see how happy the residents were and busy with activities. I am sure my dad will be happy living here. Oh the other thing that surprised me was that there are so many men that live there my dad won't feel so out numbered by the women

Independent Living Reviews for Bella Vista Retirement Living

September 06, 2016

By Marvin714005

Bella Vista was very good. I liked it. The food was good, and the staff was friendly. It was clean, and the units were nice.

February 15, 2016

By Anonymous Son 1001

Bella Vista Senior Living fit my mother’s needs the best. It had dining service. The environment was comfortable for her, and she had friends there. It was clean, well-maintained, and seemed to be well run.

December 20, 2015

By Kenneth22

Bella Vista was a very competitive facility. The staff was very good, and they have three meals a day.

November 22, 2015

By Mr Whitt

We really like the activities and the seniors at Bella Vista Senior Living. The staff is OK. The one-bedroom apartment is well maintained. The food is pretty much within the norms of most places that deal with seniors. Mom and Dad have been here for about a year already.

October 29, 2015

By Susan S.

Everybody seemed really friendly at Bella Vista. The residents were out, talking, sitting in the lobby and seemed to really enjoy it. We ate there; the food was good, and the area was like a restaurant. The rooms were roomy with a separate bedroom and patio or balcony.

September 17, 2015

By Denise41

They had it all -- the meals, safe environment, and elevators -- plus, the people there really seemed to care. The staff was wonderful, very outgoing, and friendly; everytime we had a question, they were more than happy to answer. They're just very nice people. The apartment is beautiful. My parents really like Bella Vista. It's going to be quite small for them because they're coming from a house, but they will eventually adapt to it. It was very nice. The dining room was wonderful. We had lunch there, and it was good. They have swimming there and a full calendar of activities.

August 09, 2015

My dad knew some people that went to Bella Vista. He liked it, so we checked him into that. It's not a long-term thing, and he has already been there about a month. The staff is good. The food is OK, but it's nothing special. The rooms are average. He has just a one-bedroom apartment, nothing too fancy, just fairly enough room to survive. They also have bingo and trivia.

May 13, 2015

I visited Bella Vista: Apartments for Senior, and I'd say the rooms were excellent. It's around 1200 square feet which we liked. The amenities I would rate about a 4. The staff were very friendly. You have to walk outside to go to their dining room, and on summer and winter days that might be a distraction.

August 06, 2014

By Ashleigh (Nightingale)

Other

As a Health Care Coordinator I am in and out of Senior Living Communities daily and have been for 10 years. The Bella Vista community is by far my favorite. The staff is more than helpful and know each resident by name! As for the residents, they are active, smiling and clearly proud to call Bella Vista their home. The food is delicious and they have many fun activities throughout the day. I am thrilled to be able to work with this community and recommend it to my clients.

July 15, 2014

By Azhowler1

Had my Parents there. Friendly employees. Not much activities for Men. A lot of work still needs to be done, carpet ripple up, Parking Lot has Lots of Potholes. Seems to be a Hazard. Seems like once a resident passes, The caring you would expect to get after parents being there over 3 yrs. Would be felt, but it's not. More compassion through work & neighbors of family Members. I thought that was sad.

June 19, 2014

Bella Vista is a very nice facility. It's really a lovely place, and they offer wonderful food. I would recommend this facility if you can afford it.

April 11, 2014

We went to Bella Vista and they were cordial when we went there. The lady who accommodated us was very friendly to my mom and to us. She took us around and showed us everything: the library, theater room, washing machine, and workout place. The rooms were being renovated, so they were a lot better. They have new carpet and new paint, so that was a plus. What I like about their food is they serve food from 7 to 7, and so the tenants can go down there any time they want during that 12-hour period and have what they want, and that too was a plus. They seemed like they had more activities for the tenants there than the other place that we toured. This is more of a place that I would put my mother.

April 01, 2014

By Steve35

We ended up moving Mom into a community called Bella Vista. She's been there about two months now, and she really likes it. We were more interested in getting her down here, where she's closer to the family. Their staff is very nice. It's a nice facility, and they're in the process of remodeling and upgrading; first the apartments, and then they're working on all of their interiors. They have physical exercise, lots of different card games, bingo, Wii bowling, crafts, arts, and they go on trips. They have a community bus that takes all of the people to different places: anything within a 15 mile radius of the facility, they cover. They have two sizes of units there. They have a 1-bedroom unit that's 600 sq. ft. and a 2-bedroom unit that's about 1200 sq. ft. My mom liked the 2-bedroom unit because she is used to having more space. They're quite nice. They have outside balconies, and they have a lot of interior courtyards. I've eaten there a number of times. They have a standard menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have specials, and you order from the menu. The meals are included in the monthly fee, and you can order breakfast anytime from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. That's their dining room hours, so it isn't like breakfast is 7:00 am to 10:00 am.

February 28, 2014

The visit at Bella Vista was excellent. Their apartment was probably the nicest out of all of them that we looked at. They were great. The one that we looked at was a two-bedroom. It faced a rose garden and it had a back entry to a parking space, that was important because I'm still driving. Far and away, it was the nicest apartment that we looked at. The staff was excellent too. However, my son, who knows the area, felt that its location wasn't in a desirable part of town, so that was why it was ruled out. Also it was another one that you have to move from part of the facility to another if you needs more assistance.

December 23, 2013

By Barbara74632550

I like Bella Vista. This is my number 1. The living environment there seemed okay. We ate there and the food was good. Their dining room was really nice too. and As far as the rooms, I like them but they're just too small. Not necessarily the bedrooms but the living rooms were just small. I have trouble with my eyes and I need some space. I also have a sofa, recliners and tables, and all those stuff wouldn't do in there. Their kitchen was small but it was okay for someone that wasn't going to cook at all. I did like their bathrooms because they have remodeled everything in them. In general, their rooms were really nice for somebody that didn't go around too much. Nevertheless I would recommend this place. I would suggest though that they make their rooms larger.

December 27, 2012

By Jones 1

We like the idea that Bella Vista has an outside area adjacent to my mother's apartment. We also like the atmosphere, the size of the place, and we can afford the monthly fee. My mother is extremely happy there. I almost had to bring her in there fighting and kicking. Now, she loves it. She likes the food. Food is a big deal for her.

July 24, 2012

By SheriTom

I knew I was going to love this place as soon as I walked into the lobby! Residents were so nice they came and began talking to me and mom and they told us how much hey love living at Bella Vista.the gourds were lovely and the food was awesome!

July 06, 2011

By leezee

The very first thing my mother and I noticed when visiting Bella Vista was its landscaping. Several times she mentioned how nice it was. I, personally, liked how it seemed very secure yet accessible too. My mom and I took a tour with a super friendly guide, very chirpy gal but my mom liked her right away! She showed us all their amenities. One thing I noticed was the bistro area which seemed pretty progressive and cool. We received literature on a lot of their services and I loved! Literally loved how they offer therapy, whether its speech, occupational, physical, you name it, they provide it. There are computer rooms, game rooms, craft rooms, a fitness room and television room. All were being used! There are also a lot of people outside, actually walking the grounds with pets! My mom was thrilled about that because she has a cat and can't imagine not having her cat, Baby, with her. The staff seemed sweet and mindful, one gal we met greeted us warmly then left us to our business. My mom is someone who appreciates that. She doesn't mind stopping to say hello but she also doesn't want to be over run by an over-talker. As far as we could glean, they do offer assistance with medication and medication reminders. I think what struck me most was their policy about individualized care plans. I liked how they respect each person as an individual and not just another occupant.

Costs for Bella Vista Retirement Living

Photos of Bella Vista Retirement Living

Services and Amenities of Bella Vista Retirement Living

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 2:1

• State Licenses: AL8926

About Bella Vista Retirement Living

We believe that independent and assisted living should be filled with unbelievable luxury and the highest level of service available. You’ll find all of this and more at Bella Vista.

AMENITIES & SERVICES

• Newly renovated interiors featuring luxurious European kitchens
  • No Buy-In
  • All-inclusive restaurant-style unlimited dining program
  • On-site third-party medical and personal care
  • Heated pool
  • Resident retreat weekendsv
  • Indoor/outdoor dining
  • Flat screen “smart” TV in every senior apartment homeComplimentary medical pendant
  • Complimentary luxury car service