Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

Reviews of Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

Assisted Living Reviews for Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

July 18, 2011

By leezee

Think a large country home, vaulted ceilings, redwood, tiled floors, open spaces. Absolutely stunning visuals. Now imagine their availability....next to none. My mother and I visited this facility along with countless other facilities. We were disappointed at the lack of availability, but not surprised. Once here, why would you want to leave? Continuous care without staff being up in your face. A darling girl showed us everything and something about her gave us a complete sense of peace, only increasing my mom's desire to see more. Staff includes physicians! Which is very rare in my opinion. Granted, my mother is a retired nurse and I know from first hand experience how much of the actual care come through a nurse, but even she was happy to see that a physician was always on staff. A huge great-room, formal to informal dining, vaulted ceilings leaving you with the impression ""room to breathe"". Beautiful home with constant staff. I even left my mom's side a few times to peek on my own and it seemed every area I looked in, a staff member was nearby. Not overbearing at all! I don't want to give that impression. They're not kidding with their name. Whether your mom or dad is very active or somewhat active, their choices are still their choices. That was important to me. My mom is an active person, wants companionship and friendship yet at the same time, wants her own space. Class Act showed the ability and understanding to provide both. A class act of a home. No pun intended.

Costs for Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

Photos of Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

Services and Amenities of Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL7293H

• Get Costs

About Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove

We provide all levels of care including supervisory, personal and directed. This ensures that our residents can remain in their familiar, comfortable home among friends, even if their level of care increases.

Class act assisted living homes provides a loving family atmosphere where relationships and friendships are formed. We offer exceptional physical care, and go far beyond with emphasis on building a trusted and compassionate relationship with our residents and their families. We come highly recommended by doctors, hospices, home health agencies and our families.

Map of Class Act Assisted Living Homes Glencove