Brookdale East Arbor

Brookdale East Arbor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale East Arbor

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale East Arbor

September 07, 2015

Brookdale East Arbor (Formerly Sterling House of Mesa) was a little smaller, a little more intimate, and not as flashy as the other place, but it's good in different ways. The rooms and apartments were small. Their dining room was also smaller, but it was very nice, and they had linens on the table, like a small restaurant. The staff mentioned some activities, but we didn't see any, except for lunch happening in the dining room. The activities were minimal, but some residents would like the lack of structure and more intimate feeling of the place.

August 20, 2015

By Lisa110792450

I thought that Brookdale East Arbor was well run. The meals and the activities were good. I think my dad was just obviously too much for them to handle. I did not know if it was a good fit for him or not. It seemed fine as long as he was busy, but I do not think they can monitor his sleeping. He did not get enough sleep there, and he got really disorientated. I really liked the place, but it just did not work out for us.

October 24, 2014

By Elizabeth46

Brookdale East Arbor was a very nice facility and smaller. The staff was great, and I talked to some of the residents; they all seemed extremely happy. They had all kinds of activities, their dining room was great and homey.

October 11, 2013

By Rose21

My friend went into hospice at Sterling House of Mesa but was only there for three days. It was absolutely excellent. They were very caring with the family. They couldn't have been more cordial or better. The people working there were fabulous and we were all pleased. The care he got was just excellent. I definitely would recommend them.

January 10, 2012

By Emmyrose

This is a medium sized facility. The building is all one story. It is a beautiful, well maintained brick building. I saw it is nice inside as well and clean,They have white columns in front and a front porch. They have grass,palm trees, shrubs and flowers. It is a secure facility with an enclosed courtyard. There is a patio and walking areas.They have independent living with one and two bedrooms.Assisted with studio and one bedroom with partial kitchens. They also have a memory care unit with studio and one bedroom. All have their own dining rooms. They have room for 153 residents. They provide three meals and snacks daily. The main dining room is nice with restaurant style service and the food is great. They offer alternates for the main entrees amd other specialties. They have multi=purpose room, a fitness room, a beautician who comes on Wednesdays, Sitting areas, and tvs. They have house doctors who come, a nurse on duty, and activity director, and rehab. All caregivers are certified. The staff seems very nice. They transport to doctors. They do lots of activities and go shopping and to lunches and events. I really like this facility. It is simple,clean, and nice.

Photos of Brookdale East Arbor

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Yes
  • State Licenses: AL2086

About Brookdale East Arbor

Brookdale East Arbor provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale East Arbor