Cascades of Bremerton

Assisted Living Reviews for Cascades of Bremerton

Independent Living Reviews for Cascades of Bremerton

May 09, 2012

By Art_Dicko

Upon my arrival to the facility, I was warmly greeted by the pleasant woman sitting behind the front desk. After a few minute wait, I was introduced to the general manager of the entire community. We exchanged minor pleasantries and then immediately embarked upon a tour of the community. I was able to see all of the amenities that are available to every resident. I was very impressed with all of the renovations that had been done to modernize the upstairs cafe and internet lounge. Also located on the second floor, was a movie theater and an arts and crafts room. Another surprise on this floor was the party room that can be reserved by a resident to hold a special event, with the choice of in-house catering, bringing in their own food, or using the kitchenette provided. There are several beautiful landscaped seating areas, strategically placed along a walking path. The biggest draw at this particular facility is the dining room, which serves lunch and dinner. I was impressed at the chef driven kitchen, the kitchen staff and the waitstaff. Yes, you read that correctly, dinner is full service with a waiter or waitress assigned to a table. Although I did not accept the employment offer, the few hours that I had spent at, The Willows, definitely helped to shape my perception of such a facility into a positive one!

About Cascades of Bremerton

Cascades of Bremerton is a senior living provider in Bremerton, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Cascades of Bremerton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cascades of Bremerton