Chateau Bothell Landing

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

17543 102nd Avenue NE, Bothell, WA 98011
Chateau Bothell Landing (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Chateau Bothell Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Chateau Bothell Landing

February 12, 2015

The Chateau had water aerobics through the Senior Center, and I attended that for seven or eight years. The class was in their heated pool. The woman who directed our exercise class was a program director or something, and she was certainly very cordial, warm, and fun. We were invited to come and participate in some of their activities. On special holidays like Thanksgiving and other major holidays, they’re always decorated. They had a good size building that’s right across the Senior Center, and there's some parking that’s fairly accessible to the front door. The pool was located downstairs so we took an elevator down.

June 30, 2014

I was very impressed with Chateau at Bothell Landing. I’m most interested in their finished building. I can walk around and along the river. They weren’t pushy and they were very polite. Some apartments were bigger, and I was happy with that, too.

Services and Amenities of Chateau Bothell Landing

• Pets: Small Pets

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Chateau Bothell Landing

Chateau Bothell Landing is a senior living provider in Bothell, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Chateau Bothell Landing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chateau Bothell Landing