Harmony at Chantilly

Reviews of Harmony at Chantilly

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Chantilly

February 10, 2020

By Timothy

Harmony at Chantilly had nice rooms. The 1-bedroom had a nice sitting area, a nice kitchen, and a nice balcony. The staff was awesome, made a lot of follow-up, and answered any questions we had. They showed my brother around even though he didn't have an appointment set up. They had a lot of amenities. It's got four levels to it, and there was something to do on each level such as a pool table on one level and a reading room on another. It's very clean.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Chantilly

June 04, 2022

By Connie

Harmony at Chantilly had all the levels we were looking for. It was a lot smaller, not a whole lot of opportunities for activities, no pool, and no exercise equipment. They didn't have a whole lot to offer. When we visited them, the staff was wonderful; they were good. They had a few clubs, but I don't think they had a whole lot of other amenities other than shuttling people to grocery stores and things like that. It was limited.

Hi Connie, thank you for taking the time to visit us! We have lots of monthly and seasonal activities and a gym with equipment and various classes. Please contact us so we can provide more information about our amenities.

March 18, 2022

By Stephanie

Harmony at Chantilly was very, very nice. We had a lovely tour. The people were very friendly. The rooms were wonderful. It looked very nice. It was very, very pleasing. The rooms were clean and nicely set up. The furniture that they had in there for some of the samples was very pleasant. It was easy to visualize how our furniture might fit in. The staff was very, very sweet and very helpful. They were able to answer the questions that we had. If they couldn't, they researched it and got back to us a few days later. They had a list of all the different activities, they looked very interesting, and the dining area was very, very nice.

Thank you for your review Stephanie.

March 10, 2022

By Scott

I went to Harmony at Chantilly for my dad. It was very nice. It's a great place. The facilities were super clean and modern, and the staff was very friendly. I was impressed with the services. I saw them using the library, also the main meeting room, and I saw the barbershop/beauty parlor, very nice.

Thank you for your 5-star review Scott.

March 04, 2022

By John

We toured Harmony at Chantilly. It was nice, but it was not for us. The woman was very nice. We had nothing against the apartment, it just wasn't a good fit. Everything was fine. The facility was fine. The layout was all right. It was clean and we didn't see many of the residents because something was going on that they all were on a tour of someplace in Washington. Every Wednesday they provide trips to various places and that happened to be yesterday. We only met one other staff member, she gave the actual tour, she was very personable and very nice. There are two size rooms and one was smaller and the smaller one was too small for us. The larger room was nice but more expensive than we wanted to spend.

Thank-you John, for your lovely words. I am sorry we are not a "good fit" for your family. Best of luck in your search and if there is anything I can do to help you understand more about Senior Living, please fell free to contact me. Joanne Johnson Director of Sales and Marketing, Harmony at Chantilly

September 23, 2021

By LS

We liked Harmony at Chantilly. It was very bright. The rooms were really nice and very good sized. We visited at dinner time. There was a lot of interaction between the residents, and it seemed a happy place. People seemed pretty active. The the lady who showed us around and the person who worked there as a receptionist were both very kind. The people who work there seem very nice. Of the ones we toured, this one is actually the first on our list. The lady knew all the residents by name. She knew the facility, and she has worked there since it opened. She told us she loves the place. One of the things we like aobut Harmony is they have a chef on staff, and the menus look great. They looked really good from what we saw. There was a lot of activity. My mother happens to like gardening and flowers, and we saw some of the other facilities that had more in that area.

Thank you for your 5-star review!

August 05, 2021

By Mary

We're moving into Harmony at Chantilly. My daughter found this place. The price is right. The place is beautiful. I'm very anxious to get there. The rooms are nice size and there's a full kitchen. They do a lot of trips. In fact, the day we were there, they were at a winery (which appeals to me). They have happy hour, a pub, and a theater. It is only 20 minutes from my daughter, so all those things are important to me. The staff was wonderful, really nice, and he was thorough. We had no questions when we left. The building itself is three years old, and it is immaculate. I love it because it's close to my daughter; she loves it too. My husband likes it, so he's very happy.

Thank you for your 5-star review Mary!

March 05, 2021

By VT

I visited Harmony at Chantilly. They were wonderful and fabulous. The rooms were beautiful. The only problem that I had with the rooms there was the shower. The rooms were open, very bright, and had good space. They just had a shower that, for my mom who has a walker and is not too steady on her feet, was not safe. The staff were fantastic and fabulous.

Thank-you for your kind words. In terms of shower vs bathtub. Most Seniors have difficulty in raising their legs high enough to step into a traditional bathtub. Additionally, the grab bar would be too far a reach from the side of the tub or too low. Many Seniors use walkers. The grab rails at the edge of our showers and the low threshold stepover enable the resident to hold the grab bar and step into the shower safely. The seat in the shower is also for comfort and safety. Showers which have a soft threshold "lip" enable wheelchairs to roll into the shower. In the case where 1:1 assistance with showering is needed, the caregiver is more able to assist the resident in a shower. I hope this helps.

March 14, 2020

By S.C.

I went to Harmony at Chantilly. I really liked that place a lot, it's a great place, and I hope my dad will move there. We looked at independent living. It's a newer facility, everything looks, feels, clean, new, and contemporary. The living spaces are beautiful, obviously handicapped accessible, but they have current materials, high ceilings, granite, stainless steel balconies, or on the first floor they have patios, and they had a little happy hour every day where everyone congregated, and went to dinner together. I really liked that. I liked the guy who did the tour, he was great. They also had plenty of parking and an underground garage, so that was just nice to know.

November 01, 2019

By P.R.

Harmony at Chantilly is close to where I currently reside; it's a five-minute drive from where I am. I met the chef. There were a lot of folks who were up walking around and they were going to the culinary meeting to talk about menu planning and things of that nature. A couple stopped me and said, "Hello." They told me how much they loved living there, and I definitely could see my parents there, but we were hoping to place them somewhere between where my brother and I live so that my brother would be able to access them just as easily. They have a library, they go on shopping trips, they have barbeques, they have a game room area, and they have underground parking, which is nice. It was very well kept and it's a beautiful facility.

April 05, 2019

By David

It is a nice place, but it looks like a place where you sit around and wait to die. I would rate the place a five for cleanliness and attractiveness. The rooms were OK, but the atmosphere was just like, "OK, here I am. I will just sit in the corner until I pass away." The activities were good if you like to crochet or sit and paint pictures. They don't have a chapel, but they have a large meeting room, which is nice, and their dining room looked OK. The staff members we met were very accommodating.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Chantilly

Questions about Harmony at Chantilly

What transportation services does Harmony at Chantilly offer to assisted living residents?

We offer scheduled transportation. We have a shuttle and bus for larger outings. Our residents enjoy being transported to doctor visits, errands, grocery stores & outings.

Costs for Harmony at Chantilly

Photos of Harmony at Chantilly

Services and Amenities of Harmony at Chantilly

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: Virginia
  • State Licenses: ALF 1104607-L152

About Harmony at Chantilly

Harmony at Chantilly is a premier senior living community consisting of 100 Independent Living apartments, 36 Assisted Living apartments and a secured neighborhood of 24 Memory Support apartments located in beautiful Northern Virginia. We are conveniently located near shopping malls, cultural venues, places of worship with easy access to Washington DC. At Harmony at Chantilly, our goal is to meet each resident's individual needs. We want residents to enjoy as much privacy as they desire, while also providing support of family, friends, caring neighbors and staff.

Map of Harmony at Chantilly