Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Reviews of Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

April 13, 2017

By DJKLGK

I met with the people at Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA and walked through it. It looked comfortable. The staff and the cleanliness were fine. There was no odor. It was clean. If we had to leave where we are now, we would very much consider this community. I don't have any complaints about it. They were very accommodating.

March 29, 2017

By Fran881712

The staff at Sunrise of Fair Oaks, VA was lovely, very welcoming, and helpful. The place was very nice and the one I would have chosen.

March 06, 2017

By Russell326264

Sunrise at Fair Oaks was obviously clean, well kept, and well staffed. The rooms, however, appeared to be relatively small. I saw the menu and I was quite impressed. It looked like it had good fare, and the dining area was ample. They had a library, an exercise room, and an assembly room upstairs where family could have a separate gathering.

June 17, 2016

By Ann738450

We visited Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA, and it looked like a very friendly, clean place. What impressed me were the people. The residents looked happy. I would have liked it very much if my husband went there.

October 29, 2015

By Debra113724550

Sunrise was the best. They were top-notch for activities, enthusiasm, and the community itself, and that was just what I gathered from a quick tour. They were really engaging their residents in activities. They had an upbeat attitude. The appointments were better than others I've seen; they were suites with a separate common area, and included a suite mate, not someone in the same room, which I and my father liked a lot better. It was fabulous.

July 31, 2015

My number two was Sunrise at Fair Oaks. It was really good; I really liked it better. It was better and had a lot more things to do. The person who toured me around was a bit older, more experienced, and she was super supportive and very knowledgeable. Her place was just a little farther drive away than the other Sunrise. It was a much larger place, so there were more options, and it was clean and nice. The dining room was also very nice. My plan was to tour my father, and we would eat lunch to have a meal together there, but it didn't work out.

July 13, 2015

By Karen109374850

I like Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA very much. It is just that the direction it is in is more congested with traffic for me to travel there. Nevertheless, the facility itself is very professional, and the person we met was actually a director who oversaw several other Sunrises. I like that they offer all levels of care so you could go there and plan to be supported throughout your whole time that you're there. There are also some options available for different apartments. Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA was very clean. It looked very pleasant. It was inviting. It sounded like the care would be good there too. It is near the hospital, so it is very convenient because you could have doctor's offices there.

March 20, 2015

The staff is very nice at Sunrise at Fair Oaks. She moved in January, they are very nice, and we just felt like it was everything that met her needs at this particular time. It really is like a normal room. She has a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a bathroom. It's just like a normal room. The food is very good. There are three square meals a day with snacks and everything. You name it, they have it. They have bingo, and they have memory games. They have all kinds of movies. They have everything. They need to have better communication with the family though.

October 25, 2013

Sunrise of Fair Oaks was wonderful. They were absolutely fantastic and I loved it there. I thought they were fabulous and very nice, but it's just very pricey.

August 14, 2013

By Dee7

Sunrise is really good. It is very high-end and really exceptional. The living environment is nice. Their amenities are excellent. They also allow pets. They pretty much have everything that we have wanted for my mother.

November 02, 2011

By trevh73

I visited this facility while researching a potential home for my mother in law. We picked this facility because it was centrally located. It is very well maintained and in a very good area. Another bonus was that is is close to the Fair Oaks mall where she could shop. The staff that we met were very helpful and friendly. At a glance the residents seemed to like it there. In the end she decided on another facility that was closer to my sister in law's home but I wanted to send a review because of the experience we had at Sunrise.

June 04, 2011

By TmlxMarsh

Friend or relative of resident

My husband's grandfather lives in Sunrise at Fair Oaks and he is extremely happy there. He was initially apprehensive about moving to an assisted living facility, but felt it would be the best for our family. While we were sad to see him go, we are happy that he is living in a clean, comfortable, place that gives him a chance to have a busy social life again. The staff is extremely professional, caring, and pleasant to work with. They listen to our concerns and answer our questions without any hesitation. Most importantly, Sunrise is conveniently located right by Fair Oaks Hospital making standard doctor visits, and emergency treatment, much easier to manage. Sunrise is expensive when compared to some of our other options, and government benefits do not cover much. However, knowing our loved one is in good hands and close to a good hospital in case of an emergency does make it worth the money.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA