The Inn at Los Patios

Reviews of The Inn at Los Patios

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Los Patios

February 15, 2016

By D.G.1

My mom is at the Inn at Los Patios. Straight across the board, everything is great. The staff is good. The food is delicious. They have activities like cards, exercises, going out, dancing, and happy hours. They have amenities like a pool. I wholeheartedly recommend this place because I think it is the best place. They are really nice to my mom, and she is just thrilled to be there. However, they could improve by putting new carpeting in the hallways.

November 04, 2015

Inn At Los Patios, there was a two-bedroom, one-bath, and they were having a special on that, but I preferred two baths. The unit had a very nice screened-porch. The facility had very nice grounds too. The grounds were woody and pleasant. They have a creek down there. It was just a nice place. We were impressed with it.

October 31, 2015

By Shirley115433650

The Inn at Los Patios is close to our daughter's house, and they wanted us to be close to them. They do have activities there. We have a two-bedroom apartment with a patio, and there's a closet on the patio. They got happy hour, movies, games, and cards. The food is OK. I like best that you can sit out on your patio looking out to the woods and surrounded by trees. We go to the front office when we need a staff, and they do have call lights in the apartments if you need help.

September 10, 2014

By Helen48

The main reason why I chose Inn at Los Patios was the quality of the food. I looked at several institutions, and this was one of the better ones. The staff is quite friendly. Everybody I met with, the staff, I am really impressed with. They are quite helpful. They are always optimistic, happy, and jolly. The second reason why I chose this facility is because it is located on 2 acres of land, and it has trees with paths for walking through them and a lot of birds and squirrels. It has a lot of nature that the residents can enjoy. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

January 30, 2014

By Texas2Step

The Inn was just the best, it would get a 5. It's beautiful, has a lot of activities, excellent food, warm, light-filled, spacious, had all kinds of facilities there like a beauty shop and banking within the same facility.

November 23, 2013

The Inn at Los Patios was a really nice place. Everything looked brand new. The staff seemed to be really nice, helpful and friendly. There was a really nice view of the property. I would definitely rate them the highest.

August 22, 2011

By bradj62

I went with my Mother and brother to check out the place for my Mom, and it was neat. I had a bit of a time finding it, but I am glad we got a chance to see it. The residents I did meet were extremely nice, and were very happy to be there. Especially helpful was the staff, and my Mom was very impressed. They have some great floor plans on the apartments. The only reason I rated the 4 instead of 5 was the location, and its a bit far from where I live now. All in all though a great place.

Independent Living Reviews for The Inn at Los Patios

March 18, 2022

By Marcia

The tour at The Inn at Los Patios was thorough. They have walking paths. They showed us different available rooms. They have rooms that were within the main tower and also cottages outside of the tower. We had lunch there. They had a lot of activities. They have a variety of rooms to offer. We looked at one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They were nice sizes and had balconies. It is all under the oak trees, and it's very pretty. The staff who gave us a tour was very informative and answered our questions without a problem. If we had questions afterward, she made sure to get back to us.

August 09, 2021

By Beth

We toured The Inn at Los Patios and it was very nice. The staff was very helpful and informative. They also answered all our questions. We really like the screened-in porches in each of the independent living apartments. The apartments have some that are screened in and some that are not, but we really like the screened-in balconies in the rooms. They have weekly trips to the store, an exercise room, and events. They have a lot of parties and celebrations. The neighborhood is beautiful. It's secluded, there are lots of trees, and you can walk down by the creek or a little stream. It's very beautiful.

May 12, 2021

By ReviewerGD040221A

The Inn at Los Patios was very high class with lots of opportunities for people who are interested in talking and book reviews and things like that as well as physical activities. It was a lot better than where I am currently. I like my apartment where I am now better, but everything else down at The Inn at Los Patios was far and above. They had bingo, a regular exercise class that you could take that was led by the people there. We had a book club where you read and review books, we had an ancestry thing where you could look up your ancestors and genealogy. We had a culture club where we get together and share stories and things that we thought were interesting and you examine the newspaper and things that were going on. People went there to live. My apartment was really nice, it had a full kitchen, a nice big bedroom, and a pretty good size living room, but it was kind of dark. There wasn't a lot of light that got in, and that was my only complaint with it. Otherwise, it was terrific. The meals were excellent and they were served on time and efficiently. They had a swimming pool, an exercise room, a community kitchen where you could go cook things and have classes, a beauty shop, a pool room, and a club room where people could play cards, dominos, and all that kind of stuff. There was a lot more to do. It's kinda hard to rate the staff because you didn't see as much of them. They got the residents involved, and they're not that much dependent on the staff. If you needed them, they were there. They were very good at cleaning the apartments. You put the garbage outside your door, and they pick it up every night.

March 20, 2019

By NH

The Inn at Los Patios was good. The lady who was responsible for touring us was very nice. I liked the facility and it's clean. It's like a resort and the back of it was really nice, green, had a long walkway, and at the end of it, there's a restaurant. They didn't have a tub in the room. A lot of the residents that we saw were a little older. The staff was very nice. The rooms were good studios with full kitchens. They had a nice library. They were voted for many times as the best place and had plaques on the wall.

March 08, 2017

By Fernando433120

We went to the Inn at Los Patios. Their residents are old, so they did not really communicate much with each other, but the amenities there were wonderful. They have a swimming and a game room; everything looked modern. They seemed also that they have nice activities. They have this happy hour going and a gentleman there plays the organ and sing. He is very good. I was not able to eat there, but their dining room looked like a restaurant type style.

Costs for The Inn at Los Patios

Payment options

• Check

About The Inn at Los Patios

Independent Living

• Meals, Housekeeping, Transport to scheduled Dr. Appts. and shopping, Activities, Utilities.
  • All Independent apartments have patios or balconies, and all apartments have full kitchens.
  • Walking trails and nature lovers paradise.
  • Outings, Theatre Group, Book Club, Poker, Church Services, Beginning Painting are just a few of life enrichment you will enjoy.
  • We are very pet friendly.
  • We have services onsite to maintain your independence, and when the need arises our Assisted Living is on our grounds.

Please come and see for yourself our special hidden secret and start to enjoy your retirement.

Map of The Inn at Los Patios