Grandview of Westover Hills

Reviews of Grandview of Westover Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Grandview of Westover Hills

March 15, 2017

By Family MembR

I Would Not recommend this facility. One caregiver at night plus one med tech. Two caregivers on morning & afternoon shifts w med techs. Assisted Living here means Assisted Living. No special cut up meals, no wheelchair transport. You feed / move Yourself. Watch the billing. No itemizing

June 17, 2016

By EA302710

I was not impressed with Lakeside Assisted Living & Memory Care. It had a locked door, and I had to ring the doorbell. A young man assisted me with the tour but he didn't appear to be knowledgeable and couldn't give me all the details. He got my number and said he will call me with the answers to my questions, but I never got a call back. I did not really like the ward for the patients with dementia because it smelled.

November 13, 2015

Lakeside was the closest one for my mother-in-law. We like the price. It had a home-feel to it. There were more places to sit down. We like the facility, but they didn't have an opening.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Grandview of Westover Hills

Services and Amenities of Grandview of Westover Hills

About Grandview of Westover Hills

Grandview of Westover Hills is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Grandview of Westover Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grandview of Westover Hills