Lone Star Living

Reviews of Lone Star Living

Independent Living Reviews for Lone Star Living

July 01, 2016

By Elmer561377

Westbrae Court was all good. The rooms were fine. The price was OK. The staff was cordial.

December 30, 2015

By PM3

Westbrae Court didn't seem as well kept as some of the other places that I have visited. It didn't seem as nice, i.e., the grounds, the housing. Everyone was eating at the time and it was more like a nursing home than a residence. It didn't seem fresh and clean as the other ones. I didn't like the atmosphere. Some of the rooms had broken blinds and not freshly painted. The grounds were not manicured. The dining room just seemed so depressing, the way some people were coming and their appearance. When I went, no one was there to assist me. They had a lady at the desk who said that I would have to come back at another time to talk to someone because no one was available.

Every unit at Westbrae is being newly renovated; only fully renovated units are offered for rent and there are new managers in all key positions.

November 04, 2015

By Btirvin

I met today with Amanda D. the Marketing Director at Westbrae Court. I was so impressed with Amanda's caring spirit and her enthusiasm about this property and its residents. I truly appreciated her empathy for potential residents and for the time she spent with me.

Thank you so much for your sincere posting. At Westbrae we strive to hire employee's who truly have a passion to serve our Residents. I hope you choose to select Westbrae and it's staff to become part of your family.

October 28, 2015

By Reba2

The one we choose is called Westbrae Court. We find the tour very good. From the moment we get on the property, everyone is warm, friendly, and welcoming, both the staff and the residents. They keep on saying, "Welcome home" or, "Welcome to your new home." That makes it feel really homey and warm. They do what they can as far as having everything settled and straight for him to move in within a certain amount of time. They are still very active and making sure that he is making the most out of the experience. He has been there for about two or three weeks now. They call me about what is going on and what is not going on. They have a bunch of trips. They have casino nights, bingo nights, and they do a bunch of things. They have services, if they need.

September 16, 2015

By James112987150

Westbrae Court is very nice. The service is really good. The maintenance crew is good. They come weekly to clean the apartment. The meal service is great. We have no complaints about the food. We have three meals a day. Everything is going fine. We are very pleased with it.

August 15, 2015

By Caring111959250

My dad is at Westbrae Court. It was affordable, and he liked it a lot. He says he eats really well, and he loves the food. I guess they are good. He has had no problems so far, and he has been there a couple of months.

May 14, 2015

Westbrae Court was much closer; it's like a mile from home. It doesn't have memory care, and it is really just assisted living, but it was significantly cheaper. And they weren't nice, but it was close, it was cheap, and I'd give it a three out of five. It's close.

May 13, 2015

By Cherlann

My husband has only been at Westbrae Court a week. They were recommended by one of his home health care aides, and it's down the street from my house. The staff is wonderful and very nice. The rooms are beautiful. We have the whole apartment for him. He likes to watch TV. He has Alzheimer's, but he's happy. He loves the food; he eats every meal.

August 30, 2014

By Caring68620650

I also went to Westbrea Court. It’s very close to my home. It’s an older place with about five or six buildings. One of the issues to me is going outdoors to get to where I need to go. All of the buildings did have elevators, which was helpful. They have a very small gym where if you needed to have physical therapy, you could have someone come in and work out in their gym. They do serve three meals a day. Most of them were not full kitchens -- they were kitchenettes. I still like to cook. I was looking at that for me. They did not have pools or pretty landscaping where you could grill outside and stuff like that. It’s really connected to a subdivision. Again, they could do some updating in the apartments themselves; it was a much older place. I know they have new management come in, so I have not been back. And they may have done that since I was there because it’s been a while. They still sent me paperwork when they’re having activities or things. I did know some people personally that were there.

January 17, 2014

By Kelly N.

My mom is in Westbrae Court. I like the price. The amenities that they have there are very nice. The home care that they provide in addition to what I pay for the residence is very good. They have beautiful landscaping. The apartments are well kept. They have a beautiful hot tub. The dining room is very nice and the food is very good. They have an on sight beauty shop. They have transportation and housekeeping. My mom is comfortable in there.

November 27, 2013

Westbrae Court, for me, is the best value for your money because it is the most affordable place that I was able to find then and today. I feel that it has a high-quality facility. It was good because they offer an independent experience at affordable price. They have a local transportation there and they do activities. Overall, I remember it being a positive experience. I like best the independence feel to it and the affordable price.

June 19, 2013

By Denise6

Westbrae Court was listed as independent but it was more of an assisted living for me. The place seemed dark and would not make you happy when you came in because everybody was just sitting around, doing nothing.

Photos of Lone Star Living

Services and Amenities of Lone Star Living

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Lone Star Living

Our beautiful Independent Living Community offers all of these amenities included in your rent:

• All Utilities
  • 3 Chef Prepared Meals daily served restaurant style in our dining room
  • Weekly Housekeeping
  • Transportation to shopping & professional appointments
  • Activities, Outings & Entertainment
  • Managers Live on Site
  • 24-Hour Security in a Gated Community
  • Pet Friendly

Come Tour & Ask Us about our Current Lease Specials.

Map of Lone Star Living