Silver Creek Assisted Living Garland, TX

Reviews of Silver Creek Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Creek Assisted Living

November 09, 2018

By Marla

I like Silver Creek Assisted Living a lot. We chose it because of their level of care and the proximity to where I live. They do a lot of things and my aunt is very active.

May 12, 2018

By Byron77

The staff at Silver Creek is extremely helpful and caring. Sandra, the Executive Director, is professional and kind. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to care for my father on a regular basis. He has been in multiple communities but this one is by far the best. Thank you Sandra and the staff at Silver Creek!

October 31, 2017

By Amy

Silver Creek was perfect for my sister. She's very happy there and loves it. The care is wonderful.

May 26, 2017

By carolyn121125

Silver Creek is a very nice facility. The people I met were very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was my mother would have had to share a room, and she has a problem with it, but it was a good facility.

December 26, 2016

By My Parents' daughter

We moved my parents here just over a year ago from another AL nearby. We are very pleased with the care they have received. The staff is attentive, they like the food, and their room is perfect for them. They also love the visiting dogs. We are very happy that we moved them here.

November 08, 2016

By Toshia

I was very impressed with Silver Creek. I was very impressed with the facility, the programs, and the tour. They had remodeled it, and they did an incredible job. It was really nice, and the amenities were great. They had a lot of good in-room amenities, and they had apartments instead of rooms. Each room was like a little mini-apartment, and they have community areas which were nice.

August 31, 2016

By Adam277700

Silver Creek was very nice. The rooms were excellent. They had things for my dad that will keep him interested and occupied. They had different rooms where they can go and talk and just socialize with one another or either do their own little thing. The dining area was roomy, clean, and really neat. At the time that I was there, it was very clean.

July 29, 2016

By Elsa640867

I was very impressed with Silver Creek. It just seemed like a well-run place that had everything that we needed. I saw them doing chair exercises.

March 04, 2016

By Angela30

Silver Creek was a bigger, nice, clean, and beautiful facility. It was newly remodeled. They have lots of inside, and outside activities. They seem to care about the residents very much. They took us to the dining room to show us the menu, but they were willing to offer whatever will keep the residents healthy and happy. The price is a little hard for most people to accommodate.

February 20, 2015

By kelseym

My grandma is there she is so happy. There is really good food and good staff. Very god oriented.

February 20, 2015

By daniellee

Amazing facility, my grandfather is in such great care, and I don't have to worry about anything drastic happening to him. Love the staff.

February 11, 2015

By pzobisch

Silver Creek Assisted Living is a great community. The staff is extremely caring and helpful and the chef is a hidden gem!!!! There is not a better place for a loved one to be living...

Questions about Silver Creek Assisted Living

What programs or activities does Silver Creek Assisted Living offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Silver Creek Assisted Living offer a robust activity calendar with activities designed for all cognitive and physical levels.

What transportation services does Silver Creek Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Silver Creek Assisted Living offers transportation to and from medical appointments within a 20 mile radius.

If Silver Creek Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Silver Creek Assisted Living is a pet friendly community. Pets can enjoy all areas of the community, with the exception of the dining hall. Our courtyard has walking trails which are great for exercise.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Silver Creek Assisted Living offers monthly mandatory in-service training for all staff.

What safety features or security measures does Silver Creek Assisted Living provide to protect residents who wander?

Silver Creek Assisted Living is a secured community. All residents are issued a call pendant to alert care staff when assistance is needed. Any resident who is a "wander risk" are issued a wander guard pendant. This pendant alerts staff when the pendant gets too close to the exit doors.

Residents are assessed by our Wellness Director every 30 days.

Costs for Silver Creek Assisted Living

Photos of Silver Creek Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Silver Creek Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Yes

About Silver Creek Assisted Living

Silver Creek Assisted Living offers a safe, secure, and clean environment where people are encouraged to maintain a healthy body and mind. We believe in dignity and self reliance while still providing assistance as necessary. We offer several different floor plans to choose from and excellent caregivers to provide quality care. Silver Creek AL offers restaurant style dining with heart healthy options and has a monthly calendar full of events and activities.

We are dedicated to caring for our residents needs, not only physical, but also emotional. Silver Creek takes pride in helping each of our residents to live a full and happy life in our home-like atmosphere.

Map of Silver Creek Assisted Living