Villas by the Lake

Reviews of Villas by the Lake

Independent Living Reviews for Villas by the Lake

July 04, 2015

By hirschenbeinonly

Really disappointed with new manager. She runs complex like a prison. Makes up her own rules as she goes along none of which are in the lease. She will lie with no problem. Can no longer make the place home As was told on move in. I feel residents are .mistreated verbally and emotionally. She discreminates

June 01, 2015

By ChadsSis

Managers have changed 3 times in less than 2 years. This new manager has NO tact, no class and no clue how to handle senior residents. It was a nice place when my parents moved in and they were told to make it like their home. They have the prettiest yard...until today. My dad was told to take up his small above-ground tomato plants and trellises that have been there for almost 2 years. They are so upset, as are numerous residents that are being told to remove things from their own porches that made it home. They are also raising rent for all of the residents yet taking away the benefit of "making it home", as many residents were told when they moved in. This is the last place a lot of these seniors will ever live. Very poor management...very tacky and lack of respect for the residents. I am looking for a new home for my parents.

June 25, 2013

By Lorraine13

The Villas by the Lake was just right for me because the price range was within my income. The staff was wonderful, very helpful and professional. They took their time and showed me around the place. The cleanliness in the facility was excellent.

September 30, 2011

By Melissa Jackson

Villas by the Lake is off the beaten path near Arlington, Texas. This is a great location with very little traffic nearby. As I approached the entry I was impressed by the security guard shack outside this gated community. Passing thru the main doorway I was promptly greeted by the manager. During my tour of this facility I met many friendly residents. The staff pointed out a variety of social activities that were available and assured me that my family member would have the opportunity to immediatley join the group. Villas by the Lake offers a heated swimming pool that is handicapped accessible. Hours are available for family guest to enjoy the pool also. Other amenities include a clubhouse,gym,computer lab,health clinic,beauty salon and more.Although the grounds are clean and well maintained many residents had small flower gardens outside thier building. The two bedroom apartments are large and offer alot of sunlight. A small store is located in a room near the office, it also sells crafts made by the residents. Plenty of parking is available. Actually, there are so many amenities offered that loved ones may never wish to leave the community.

About Villas by the Lake

Villas by the Lake is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Villas by the Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villas by the Lake