Hickory Manor Senior Apartments

Hickory Manor Senior Apartments (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Hickory Manor Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Hickory Manor Senior Apartments

July 07, 2014

Hickory Manor apartments is perfect for me. There’s a washer and dryer in the apartment. It has a separate bedroom and a walk-in closet. They’ve got an activity room, and they have the standard Bingo and dominos. They’ve got a pool and have exercise classes like water aerobics. It’s close to my son. Everyone has been very sweet and pleasant with me. The staff is real nice. They have a 24/7 nurse and a doctor that’s very close, and they service the apartments.

About Hickory Manor Senior Apartments

Hickory Manor Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in Desoto, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Hickory Manor Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hickory Manor Senior Apartments