Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Independent Living Reviews for Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

July 29, 2016

By L.M.

I would highly rate Residences of Dallas. The place was large and attractive. The staff members were great and friendly people. Their food was excellent as well.

December 28, 2015

By Katherine B.

Everything about Five Star is very nice. The food is great, and the people are very nice. The apartment was big, which was the main positive. We tried to get my mom into another place and couldn't get in, so we're on a waiting list. The bedroom and the living room were large and felt more like a home. They have classes and all kinds of things, so it's nice.

September 17, 2015

By Michael113287250

Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas has all the amenities my father could ever need. They lave low turnover rates. The employees tend to stay there for a very long time. The rooms are clean and spacious. The food is quite good. It's made to order and not buffet style; it's restaurant style. He will move in on Saturday. He is an avid card player, and they have a Bridge club there.

September 15, 2015

By Rick Ma....

Two of my closest relatives have both have lived in the 5 Star in Dallas for a bunch of years now. The place truly is a class act. It is mostly geared towards independent living, but some residents are in the assisted living class. That is the nice thing about the place. They have options for you for both the independent and assisted levels of care. If the resident is independent, you may not need or want too many services, but they are there for you. For example, you may personally participate in their optional wellness package (which provides things like med reminders, check in on person, escort to dining room and the like) and another more advanced ambassador package that optionally allows more 1 on 1 care. I have been very very pleased with both. As an example, my 1 relative recently had some shortness of breathing. One of the staff members on wellness brought it to my attention and then trained the other staff members to do exactly the right set of steps in cases of need. I was very impressed. I didn't even know it was happening; it was just part of what they do. Another caregiver who provides 1 on 1 services to the same relative communicates with us on a daily basis and also transmits via text very concise daily updates. That is service ! To me the care and service are most important which is why I mentioned it all first. But, other aspects of the place are equally impressive. The setting is beautiful. The lobby is grand; the diningroom is very fancy and the food is very very good. The apartments are extremely nice. Maintainance over the years has been very good and addresses problems well. There is a 24/7 attendent at the front desk helping residence and making sure only residents and guests come in and there are very competent and experienced people behind it all. The place has movies a few times a week, stuff like bingo, bridge, musicians coming in, periodic trips to places (e.g. Ft Worth Museum, State fair, etc) They have a shuttle that takes residents who sign up within a certain proximity of the facility. All in all, a very class act.

July 12, 2013

By TravelSheryl

Unlike some of the other comments, this was never a Hyatt hotel. It was owned by a family member of Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, a completely separate company. It is no longer owned by Hyatt. This is a very good independent living community where I have lived for almost 4 years. There are good programs and caring staff. This is a rental with no upfront fees. You sign a lease like a regular apartment. Your monthly rental includes breakfast and one additional daily meal, car service, programs. outings, a pool and small exercise room.

November 05, 2012

By J.E.

Five Star Premier Residences is pretty good. It's not the best, but pretty good. The staff is great. The location is great if you want to be near metropolitan city and not too far out. The main thing I like about them is they have a heated pool. It's not indoors, but it's heated. They don't charge extra for parking garage. Although the price is a little stiff, but it did include everything. What I really, really like about the facility is the meals. Although, they call it a Five Star Premier, I would probably call it about three and a half to four star as far as the food itself and the service. The people are great, the food is very good, but it's just not quite up to par with some of the big hotels I've been. But I like everything about it.

December 07, 2011

By jb33

This is truly a unique facility. It was an upscale Hyatt Hotel before it became Classic Residents and the facility itself is beautiful; a great alternative to the other more typical facilities in the area. The guests all have maid service, room service, a nice pool to relax at, work out room, computer room and they even have a beauty parlor.. which is a nice addition perk for the residents there.The rooms come with kitchenettes for cooking and there is also a chef who prepares fresh meals daily for the residents. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the fact that they have someone 24 hours at the front desk, should the residents need anything.Another great aspect is the home and wellness care option available for the residents to receive through a third party, if needed. There is a very comfortable and friendly feel at Classic Residents, and the guests are able to meet many new people and make long lasting friendships with other residents. The facility itself is very close to many great malls and other attractions in the area. I would highly recommend this place over others in the area.

November 17, 2011

By chitchat

Other

My in-laws lived at Classic Residence for several years before they passed away. Overall we found the facility and their staff and services to be very good. For several years, they lived there independently, but then eventually needed some in-home health services. They used the in-home health agency that offices on site. The agency was especially helpful in working with the family members to coordinate care. The nutrition and quality of meals served in the dining room is very good.

September 30, 2011

By Michael F.

The Classic Residence facility is unlike any other elderly care facility that I have ever seen before. It was formerly a Hyatt Hotel - and it seemed to be operated in the same fashion as the Hyatt was that I stayed in about a year ago. The guests have maid service, a nice room, a pool, and they can call the front desk if anything is needed - and they are able to request assistance from 3rd party caregiving agencies when needed - to help them change, shower, etc. I highly recommend Classic Residence.

September 27, 2011

By AshliC

My journey today was to an independent living facility for seniors at it is like walking into a five star resort there is a parking garge for the residents that are mobile , they also have a valet parking and a driver that takes them to and from there destination . When you walk in there is a huge receptionist area,they are very friendly and professional. The facility has ten floors one thing that was intresting to me was that in front of the elevators was a display of some the residents art work that they have done in activties and they also had had a huge sitting area for residents and family members to talk next to the living room area was sort of like a hotel style open bar thats open to the resident and there famliy the bar lead into the opening to of the dining room. All of the residents that I saw were wearing a help necklace my tour guide explained to me that anytime one of the residents need any assistance they push the button for help, and notice that they had a Home Health agency on the fifth floor was told that there is always a nurse on duty that they offered all types of diffrent services to the residents that live there there. I also was told that they were every eco friendly they have a recyle room on every floor. Very beautiful court yard this were the residents bring there pets to mingle and play.also on every floor close to the elevators are posting of the activitesof the day and what floor that they would be located on,I think this was a wonderful facility one of the best that I have seen in the Dallas area upscale living for active seniors.

Costs for Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Services and Amenities of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

• Pool

• About Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas offers compassionate senior care in Dallas, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dallas, TX.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas