Park Place of Fountain City

Reviews of Park Place of Fountain City

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place of Fountain City

January 23, 2017

By Disappointments

Our grandmother's pain killers were frequently stolen. She complained about the food. Limited transportation. Little to no activities. After her death, we were treated with a cold shoulder by an insensitive staff. So much for that "five star treatment" they advertise.

I am the new Executive Director at Park Place at Fountain City. It is our goal to exceed expectations for all our residents, families and guests, and I was sorry to read this was not your experience. Our standards dictate a much greater sense of pride in our profession and our home than you described in your review. Please contact me at the community if you would be willing to talk about your experience in more detail.

February 19, 2015

I didn't like Parkview at all. They had a bus, and they're supposed to have a wheelchair lift, but they didn't have it. They need to have a bath tub, but they only had showers. We needed assisted living; it was only independent living.

About Park Place of Fountain City

Park Place of Fountain City is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Park Place of Fountain City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place of Fountain City