Bellevue Woods

Reviews of Bellevue Woods

Independent Living Reviews for Bellevue Woods

January 29, 2016

By Joanne116279450

Bellevue Woods is completely independent living and owned by Bellevue Baptist Church. They have 1, 2 and 3-bedroom individual apartments with washer and dryer. They have a bus that takes you to grocery shopping twice a week.

March 11, 2015

By Thira

We are sure that that this must be a nice complex, because of the appearance of the grounds and the apartments we were shown. However, the leasing manager seemed very uninterested in dealing with us--she was not friendly at all , to the point of being cold and rude. She also told us that they would accept younger people as residents--even 18 and up -- if they met the salary requirements. This seems quite out of kilter with the description given Bellevue Woods as a retirement residence for "mature adults". When we questioned her about this, she said, "Well, how many 18 year olds would want to live with older people ? That shouldn't be a problem." We were impressed with the apartments we were shown, but the lack of age restrictions and the attitude of the leasing agent definitely gave us many negative feelings.

July 20, 2014

By Bill89894950

I like the good security that we have here at Bellevue Woods Retirement. The facility is kept up nicely. We are in a townhouse with a garage. The staff are great, and they have good maintenance people. The grounds are kept nicely. We do have activities, but not very many. We have a clubhouse, and we meet every Monday and Friday to have coffee and donuts.

August 19, 2013

By Carolyn18

Bellevue Woods looks like a very nice place on the outside. It's a gated community. The grounds are very pretty. Everyone has their own porch which they can put plants and whatever out there. The leasing manager was very unfriendly, but maybe I think she was just having a bad day.

About Bellevue Woods

Bellevue Woods is a senior living provider in Cordova, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Bellevue Woods for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bellevue Woods