Willow Heights

Willow Heights (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Willow Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Willow Heights

By aab

My Mother moved into the Willow Heights apartments in the Fall of 2012. She has been able to maintain an independent lifestyle with the support of the Willows staff, services, and amenities.. From the receptionist at the front desk to the housekeepers cleaning the rooms, personalized service is a top priority. Everyone greets her by name with a smile and some friendly conversation. Mom has made several new friends. She enjoys many of the planned activities and dining functions which help to keep her busy and active. The Willow Heights is truly a “home away from home”. And the best part is I have peace of mind knowing my Mother has found a safe, secure, and active community to spend her senior life.

By Andrea Bojalad

The Willows has been a God sent for me and my Mother. She lived with me prior to her move to Willow Heights Independent Living Community. My Mother as always a very social person having worked in Retail for many years. She missed interacting with the public when she came to live with me. We were both in a rut watching too much TV and becoming depressed. Since moving to the Willows my Mom as blossomed again into the social lady she once was. She has a social life once again, She loves the activities and the outings that the Willows provide. They have given me peace of mind knowing she is happy and not alone. The staff and residents are so friendly and have become her extended family.

By Carol_274

I can’t say enough about the Willows. My mother first came to Willow Lane after a lengthy hospital stay. She was very ill and weak and we thought she would remain in Senior Living. With the help and encouragement of a kind and caring staff at Willow Lane, my mother’s health improved and she was able to transition to the Willows Independent Living community. The continuity of having the same staff throughout the communities is a plus. My mother knows the staff and feels comfortable. The meals are wonderful and there are plenty of activities and outings, which allow mom, still remain independent. I couldn’t find a better place for mom than the Willows and I tell everyone that is looking for a community that the “Willows has something for everyone”.

Costs for Willow Heights

Photos of Willow Heights

Services and Amenities of Willow Heights

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Willow Heights

Situated among the charming characteristics of surrounding Kennedy Township, Willow Heights is a unique residence for senior living. In this beautiful residence, seniors will find a bevy of activities and amenities designed to suit their active lifestyles, all in an inviting atmosphere of comfort and community.

Good health is a priority at Willow Heights. We provide healthy and nutritious dining options for all of our Residents as well as the added security of an emergency communication system. We have emergency staff available 24 hours a day so our residents and their families have the peace of mind that urgent help is available if needed. Willow Heights is also a part of the Ohio Valley General Hospital system which gives our residents easy access to a broad range of outstanding health and wellness services.

There are plenty of entertaining programs, trips, and events each week for our Residents to join. From watching movies with friends in our very own Theater Room to playing a game of cards in our Billiards and Gaming area, residents can always find places to accommodate whatever hobby or interest.

Map of Willow Heights