Willow Heights Mckees Rocks, PA

Reviews of Willow Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Willow Heights

March 12, 2014

By Carol_274

I can’t say enough about the Willows. My mother first came to Willow Lane after a lengthy hospital stay. She was very ill and weak and we thought she would remain in Senior Living. With the help and encouragement of a kind and caring staff at Willow Lane, my mother’s health improved and she was able to transition to the Willows Independent Living community. The continuity of having the same staff throughout the communities is a plus. My mother knows the staff and feels comfortable. The meals are wonderful and there are plenty of activities and outings, which allow mom, still remain independent. I couldn’t find a better place for mom than the Willows and I tell everyone that is looking for a community that the “Willows has something for everyone”.

Costs for Willow Heights

Photos of Willow Heights

Services and Amenities of Willow Heights

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Willow Heights

Situated among the charming characteristics of surrounding Kennedy Township, Willow Heights is a unique residence for senior living. In this beautiful residence, seniors will find a bevy of activities and amenities designed to suit their active lifestyles, all in an inviting atmosphere of comfort and community.

Good health is a priority at Willow Heights. We provide healthy and nutritious dining options for all of our Residents as well as the added security of an emergency communication system. We have emergency staff available 24 hours a day so our residents and their families have the peace of mind that urgent help is available if needed. Willow Heights is also a part of the Ohio Valley General Hospital system which gives our residents easy access to a broad range of outstanding health and wellness services.

There are plenty of entertaining programs, trips, and events each week for our Residents to join. From watching movies with friends in our very own Theater Room to playing a game of cards in our Billiards and Gaming area, residents can always find places to accommodate whatever hobby or interest.

Map of Willow Heights