The Residence at Bethel Park

Reviews of The Residence at Bethel Park

Independent Living Reviews for The Residence at Bethel Park

September 26, 2018

By Carolyn

I have moved into The Residence at Logan. This place doesn't have any assisted living, but it does give you food, activities, and transportation. You can stay as long as you want, but you can have care come in that you pay for. There are very few places like that. Once a month we have a special dinner, like Italian or Mexican, and they also bring in outside entertainment. You can sign up with a bus schedule that they set for a certain time to go to local grocery stores. There is nothing that they don't do to help somebody that needs just a little help. I think the pricing is very good for what they serve. I highly recommend it. I wish there were more places like this community. They also clean your apartment. If you don't want to go down for early breakfast, that's fine, you can cook in your apartment. I have a microwave, which they also included in my rent. The staff is excellent too.

April 25, 2018

By Diane

I liked The Residence at Logan, but my mom didn't like the location of it just because there wasn't really anything to look at, just the parking lot. There wasn't really a view or anything compared to the other places we went to see. She did not like the girl who toured us who lived on the premises. She was trying to make us feel at home, but she didn't take us into a conference room. We sat out in the lobby and talked, instead acting more professional, and that turned my mother completely off. It was homey.

March 21, 2018

By Etta

The Residence at Logan is very good and very comfortable. Everything is fantastic. They have a chapel, an exercise room with a treadmill and bike, a big activity room, and a beauty parlor. The dining area is set up very nicely. The food is good. The staff members are very good.

September 12, 2017

By Pittsburgh Daughter

We toured this community today for a family member. I was extremely impressed with the community. The décor, food, social activities are amazing! The floor plan has an open and airy feeling. I felt like I was in a five star hotel! We were treated to a delicious lunch with great company from fellow residents! We plan on bringing our family member back this week to sign a lease! Highly recommend to call and tour for yourself or family member

September 12, 2017

By Judith

The Residence at Logan was gorgeous and brand new. I was invited to lunch, and the food was good. The problem was it's so far out in the boonies that you can't get anywhere. They only had 20 residents when I was there. The room was nice. The amenities were good. The manager spent time with me, and he was terrific.

July 17, 2017

By Norma

The Residence at Logan was nice, but very expensive, and it just opened. The meals were good. My visit was A+. It was a beautiful place. They had breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but they give boxed lunch for dinner and go back to your room and eat because they don't have that many people signed up yet. They've been very nice and called us several times. They go out of their way to be nice to you. They're going to be having trips, taking you to the doctor and anywhere you want to go, exercise room, activities during the day, walking group, a chapel, and a little grocery store. They have a list for the month of what's going on.

Costs for The Residence at Bethel Park

Photos of The Residence at Bethel Park

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Bethel Park

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Residence at Bethel Park

The Residence at Bethel Park is conveniently located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. It features modern and spacious independent living apartments. This exceptional community offers superb amenities for our residents to live carefree and active lifestyles. Your rent is all inclusive, with no buy in fees or no long term leases.

• 55+ Independent living
  • Choice of studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plans
  • All-inclusive, restaurant-style dining
  • Many utilities included
  • Housekeeping and maintenance, including linen service
  • Sun Room, Patio, and Gazebo