Point Pleasant Retirement

Reviews of Point Pleasant Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Point Pleasant Retirement

January 30, 2018

By Terry

Point Pleasant was a beautifully set up community and the people were nice. There really was a lot of good things about the community, but it's a bit pricey for me. The people I met were very cordial and informative, and the place itself was very clean.

September 18, 2017

By Carol

I used to live at Point Pleasant and it's a good place. It was a package, so you need to take the food plan, which was excellent, but I didn't really need the food or the cleaning because I do all that myself. It was an excellent place with excellent people. They were always filling up that movie room with something or other. The food is excellent.

September 09, 2015

If you are going to scale Point Pleasant from 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I will say it is 20. It is an excellent place. The staff is friendly, helpful, kind, considerate, compassionate, and always on-call. My sister is in a studio apartment, so it is one very large area. We have it divided with her bed and nightstand on one side with dresser and everything, and the other is a living area. There is a kitchenette -- which is very nice -- with a microwave and a refrigerator. There is a very nice large bathroom with a walk-in shower. The amenities are really nice. It is in a beautiful location, and there is a gorgeous dining hall, which serves them 3 meals a day plus snacks in between if they want. Their activity director is wonderful. She has huge activity room where she has crafts going on. There is bingo, movie nights, exercise classes, and many field trips because they have their own shuttle bus and takes them either to restaurants, shopping, church, and different places.

Costs for Point Pleasant Retirement

Photos of Point Pleasant Retirement

Services and Amenities of Point Pleasant Retirement

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Point Pleasant Retirement

Welcome to Point Pleasant Retirement Community, North Versailles most vibrant retirement living community. Point Pleasant is located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, the Municipality of Monroeville and near many shopping centers and plenty of entertainment venues. We are proud to be part of such a historical and thriving community.

Point Pleasant Retirement is an all inclusive senior living community. We offer 3 chef prepared meals daily, housekeeping, transportation, 24/7 emergency response services, fitness program and daily activities.

Point Pleasant Retirement is not like home it is home.

Map of Point Pleasant Retirement