Juniper Village at South Hills

Reviews of Juniper Village at South Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at South Hills

June 30, 2016

By Sandy611621

It was OK. The person that took us around was more like a glorified receptionist because the person who was supposed to take us around was not available. The memory care was in a completely separate locked-down floor. It was a lot bigger than the other places I saw, which I think would be harder for my in-laws. The room that I saw was just a bedroom. Even the apartment was quite small, like a studio. It wasn't going to work, but the place looked really fine. They had activities going on while I was there, and I saw an occupational therapy going on. They had a big living room with a big TV and the people were sitting around watching.

February 28, 2014

By Jane48

It was a little bit smaller facility. However, I think they have a good location. I like their location. Though the facility wasn't able to take a wide range of individuals; but it seemed like a very pleasant community. It was peaceful there. There were nice people there too. They were most caring. They have activities for the residents but they also have support programs for family as well.

August 11, 2013

By Biscottara

I toured the facility for assisted living for my mom, an Alzheimer's patient. While the tour was very informative and helped me make my decision to place Mom there, I would have liked to know at the beginning that we could also have hospice care, if she qualified. She is now on hospice, but she could have been before now. The home is an excellent environment for Mom. She is comfortable, happy and safe.

Memory Care Reviews for Juniper Village at South Hills

Costs for Juniper Village at South Hills

Photos of Juniper Village at South Hills

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at South Hills

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $2,500

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 452650 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Juniper Village at South Hills

Juniper Village at South Hills is a senior living community that provides personal care and Wellspring memory care.

Our beautiful building offers unique living spaces, inviting common areas, and nicely landscaped walking paths. A spacious, secured outdoor courtyard enhances wellbeing for residents in our memory care neighborhood.

A team of compassionate professionals nurtures the spirit of life in each individual through Juniper’s distinctive programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.

Our community is easily accessible on Greentree Road, but is set back on a quiet hillside. Juniper's innovative programs such as Connect4Life have garnered national awards for excellence in technology, programming, and integrated care services.

Map of Juniper Village at South Hills