Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Reviews of Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Redwood Heights Assisted Living

June 12, 2012

By ClearClouds

All of the staff is very nice, and my mother claims they take excellent care of her. She claims there are many ways to entertain one's self such as reading in their library, eating in their dining hall, or lounging in your room. According to her the place is very quiet at night which makes her a bit uncomfortable. There was this once incident were my mother had fallen, she couldn't get any help and it took over an hour before the staff found her. That is why I am giving Redwood Heights only four stars. Sometimes they have events in the dining hall such as a ballet recital for young children. This usually only occurs once a year, but the residents love to watch them perform. All in all I recommend Redwood Heights if you are looking for an assisted living facility. My mother speaks highly of Redwood Heights and I do too.

July 30, 2011

By nitemere

The facility is clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly and caring. They were very nice to my grandmother, helped her do many things, but, most importantly, helped keep her spirits up. The facility is easy to find, lots of parking, and they have dollys and other moving equipment to help you move in or out. The rooms are generous. My grandmother lived in a studio, which was plenty big, had lots of storage, and a huge bathroom. There was plenty of room to move around in a wheelchair, if needed. The have a required medication dispensing by staff, which was prompt. However, my only complaint is when my grandmother was out one night (the only night she stayed out until dark, which was about eight o'clock), she missed her medication dispensing, and had to stay up later to wait for someone to give her the medication. However, I would recommend the facility, it was always nice to visit, and it felt like home.

Questions about Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Redwood Heights Assisted Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our residents are aged 62 and above. We have a very creative group of seniors with diverse interests. Gardening, painting, puzzles, and physical fitness are just a few things that our residents enjoy. If you move in and you'd like us to add a group, program, or club related to one of your interests, just let us know! We love trying new things!

What transportation services does Redwood Heights Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Our shuttle provides necessary transportation for residents multiple times a week. We can also help to arrange third-party transportation if need be.

What makes the chef or dining program at Redwood Heights Assisted Living exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We serve hearty, nutritious meals at Redwood Heights. Our Executive Chef has been here for more than 13 years! He regularly seeks out input from our community to find out what dishes residents would like to see on the menu.

Costs for Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Photos of Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Redwood Heights Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Redwood Heights Assisted Living

Redwood Heights is an Assisted Living community that provides exceptional person-centered, holistic care to residents.

Located in the heart of Marion County, our community is nestled within a captivating Pacific Northwest environment. Whether your loved one is moving in from Polk, Linn, Benton, or anywhere else, they'll feel right at home at Redwood Heights.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy. Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs), whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment.

That includes anything that makes life easier, such as:

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Redwood Heights Assisted Living