Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Reviews of Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkview Christian Retirement Community

April 14, 2017

By Sara888888

My husband is at Parkview Christian Retirement Community. It's a smaller community than some others. I think my husband likes Parkview because it is smaller and probably more intimate. They have good, caring staff and good activities and services. They have a heart for the people who live there. Once a week, they take people to a swimming pool and provide transportation to appointments. They provide transportation to certain stores and markets, too. They have outings for the residents. They have entertainment, like music, and activity classes, like Tai Chi. It is a Christian community, so they have a minister who comes in with his wife to do Bible studies and Sunday services. The food is good. My husband likes it.

November 14, 2016

By Eileen176866

Parkview Christian Retirement Community is a wonderful and lovely place, and I'm very happy. My room is a 1-bedroom, and the bedroom is quite large and has a big closet. The living room is plenty big enough; I have room for a dining table, and I have a kitchen. The staff couldn't be nicer. I think it's a good choice.

August 22, 2016

By MM001215

We liked the people at Parkview Christian Retirement Community as well as the hominess of it, but the facility didn't offer memory care. I really like how the common areas were integrated into the way the clients moved to and from the rooms and the dining room. I liked how many personal, homey touches were there, and it seemed like a community of people who liked each other. We had lunch there; it was decent and served in a nice way. The clients had a choice and they could view their choices. It was almost like a restaurant. They had daily outings, a room for TV viewing, and a room for quiet time. It just seemed like a warm and not quite so institutional place.

September 14, 2015

We visited Parkview. My mother was very pleased with the services provided. She was excited about potentially going there, but there was a waiting list. My mother liked the layout of the rooms. They looked nice. They have different sizes and prices that you can choose from. She liked the food and the way it was set-up. It was more like a restaurant with a salad bar and what-have-you. She liked that. They have a quite variety of activities.

June 21, 2015

My father has been in the assisted living at Parkview Christian Retirement for at least a year, but he lived on their independent campus for 11 years. It's small but very personable. He goes to exercise class everyday. The caregivers and the place are excellent. There is no complaint at all.

September 28, 2013

By Leon1

My parents moved at Parkview Christian Retirement Community and they liked it. It would be nice if they had two persons who assisted the residents instead of the one-person assist. It was the only concern I had but other than that, my parents liked the staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Parkview Christian Retirement Community

About Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Parkview Christian Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact Parkview Christian Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parkview Christian Retirement Community