Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Parkview Christian Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkview Christian Retirement Community

June 21, 2015

My father has been in the assisted living at Parkview Christian Retirement for at least a year, but he lived on their independent campus for 11 years. It's small but very personable. He goes to exercise class everyday. The caregivers and the place are excellent. There is no complaint at all.

September 28, 2013

By Leon1

My parents moved at Parkview Christian Retirement Community and they liked it. It would be nice if they had two persons who assisted the residents instead of the one-person assist. It was the only concern I had but other than that, my parents liked the staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Parkview Christian Retirement Community

July 09, 2014

By Sandy7996

Parkview was my absolute favorite one because it is all one level with no elevators and no confusing hallways. Their dining room was gorgeous. Also, this place is like three blocks from where we live.

Services and Amenities of Parkview Christian Retirement Community

• Pets: Yes

About Parkview Christian Retirement Community

Parkview Christian Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Parkview Christian Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parkview Christian Retirement Community