Assumption Village

Reviews of Assumption Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Assumption Village

February 24, 2012

By DanDK

What a wonderful community! Family of friends reside here and I'm always impressed by the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff. The facility itself is really beautiful and the staff is all wonderful. It is a faith based community, but that's not the only aspect. The activities director is wonderful and the residents always rave about the wonderful activities. If my own grandmother was still alive, I'd love to have her move into Assumption Village!

July 11, 2011

By WeareStel

The people who are the true heroes here are the caregivers. My grandmother spent five years in their care and the caregivers make that place happen. They will go out of their way to support their patients. When my grandmother ended up under the care of hospice, they never left her alone. They stayed by her side and made sure she knew they loved her. That meant more then anything to me. If I had any complaints about this, it would be the administration. The admin of the facility was hard headed and hard to deal with. They tend to overwork their staff, and staff has been injured more then once.

Services and Amenities of Assumption Village

About Assumption Village

Assumption Village is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Assumption Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Assumption Village