Brookdale Wooster

Reviews of Brookdale Wooster

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Wooster

March 22, 2014

By drSooz

I love the caregivers altho they are over worked and cannot always assist residents right away due to not having enough caregivers per wing. I love the caregivers they have tho. I know they love their jobs cause they sure aren't in it for the money. I find it irritating that they have the money to renovate a perfectly good place but cannot hire enough caregivers to do a good job.

September 14, 2013

By CaringJec

I have several older people I visit at Brookdale Place at Wooster. It's a very classy place. It was more expensive than I could handle though. The rooms were excellent and probably of better quality than any place I've seen. The staff were pretty nice people.

August 26, 2013

By Betsy6

It was nice but she has much better closet space at the other place. The food was fine and that was important to her. It's also an hour and a half away from me. They only had assisted living and only had bridge once in awhile.

July 24, 2013

By Caring 7310

I moved in with my mom in Brookdale at the beginning of March. She sadly passed away just this April. She was needing extra care at that time, care that wee couldn't provide her at home. I had to be with her because we were just used to being together and it wouldn't work out in any other way. I was taking care of her at that time and was a companion for her until her passing. Nevertheless, I'm still here and I'm happy with everything. Their food is okay and they also have facility for people needing extra care. I'm not too crazy about their price though.

July 24, 2013

By caring00012

Brookdale place is a new facility. It was very clean, very nice and very professionally put together. The staff was nice,friendly and helpful. They did follow-ups multiple times.

Photos of Brookdale Wooster

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Wooster

Brookdale Wooster provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Very Homelike, Non-Institutional, High Staff Retention, Involved in the community

Map of Brookdale Wooster