Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

2345 Crocker Road, Westlake, OH 44145
Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

July 26, 2013

By Assunta

I had a very negative experience with Eliza Jennings. I actually had a contract and I thought we had an agreement and they reneged on their verbal representation. So, as far as I am concerned, I would not recommend anybody to go to Eliza Jennings based on my experience and it was very hard for me. We've visiting different places. We've tried to look and assess everything and we thought we found a perfect one and we're almost there except for the agreement and then they turned around and they totally changed what they had represented and that was just a worse experience for me. They really need to educate their staff, especially the sales people on what they could and could not do and not misrepresent just because they want to get a sale. Although the facility was nice and I thought they were taking good care of the people that were there to the best that they could, even though they don't have enough staff, it was discouraging and disappointing that the people that they had representing the facility did not know about the services nor the financial aspect of the services and how it worked and how it would impact the individual's ability to live there and to reside there.

July 24, 2013

By 44120JF

Eliza Jennings is near a community where I had a business. The staff was helpful and the rooms are okay. They had activities there.

November 29, 2012

By lizsniece

The staff was wonderful and always very friendly. My aunt said that they treated her with dignity and respect at all times. While I was there they weren't intrusive but they were there if I needed them. The facility was always spic and span and I never feared for my aunt.

March 31, 2012

By eleanor8183

love this pace. my mom is here. single rooms and a great staff

Costs for Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

Photos of Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

Services and Amenities of Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Hindi
  • Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: CARF
  • State Licenses: 2315R

About Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks

Eliza Jennings’ Devon Oaks community, located minutes from Crocker Park in Westlake, offers 67 apartments scaled to a full range of assisted living needs, including a 12-apartment “memory support” unit designed specifically for older adults suffering with early to mid-stage Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia.

Devon Oaks is designed to maximize vitality for older adults, and the community’s variety of spacious apartments are designed for functionality as well as safety. Fitness programs and exercise classes are customized to meet individual needs.

We are a nonprofit organization with over 125 years of experience in aging services. We were the first aging services organization in North America to be accredited by CARF International, and the first in the United States to offer SAIDO Learning®, a proven method for dramatically impacting the quality of life for older adults living with dementia.

Map of Eliza Jennings Assisted Living Community at Devon Oaks