Diplomat Healthcare

Reviews of Diplomat Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Diplomat Healthcare

July 17, 2012

By 4myfather

This facility has been an asset to the community especially when working with my father who has dementia with some behaviors. This facility has been a godsend due to the fact they can manage some behaviors that other facilities are not equipped to handle. My father has been a resident here for almost 6 years now and since his admission to Diplomat he disease process has progressed in that he requires the secured unit for his safety and the safety of others. The best part about this is that he is able to call this place home and did not have to move to another facility due to the progression of dementia. Thank You Diplomat

July 07, 2012

By Ilovefamily

This should be short care facility like a holding cell while looking for a safe, professional facility for your loved one. The Diplomat is an unclean environment with a horrible stench to it. The common areas are not well maintained and clean. Food and dried up " stuff" are on the tables and chairs which is quite unsanitary and unwelcoming to guests. Staff can be quite rude and detached from the patients, residents left unkept, alone and often ignored. There is no set procedure for monitoring residents, their whereabouts or needs. There is not enough staff to provide an adequate level of care. There also seems to be a high turnover in staff as well. no one seems to know what is going on at any given time and no one is in charge. Patients just aren't safe overall. There is also no screening of guest or visitors adding to safety concerns. Overall this is not a facility I would recommend!

September 11, 2011

By blueye

My mother is a patient here. She has great nurses and nurse aids caring for her. They make me comfortable with having to leave her at a home. If I need something they do what ever they can and they do the same for my mom. Thank you.

Services and Amenities of Diplomat Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Diplomat Healthcare

Diplomat Healthcare is a senior living provider in North Royalton, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Diplomat Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Diplomat Healthcare