Cypress Pointe Health Campus Englewood, OH

Assisted Living Reviews for Cypress Pointe Health Campus

February 01, 2014

By Sadbyrchoice

Other

Please dont be fooled by beautiful furnishings, this place only cares about money. There are a few good staff who care but they become tainted by corporate uncaring protocols. They failed our family and injured our mother which led to her death. They lied, they tried to destroy medical records to hide errors but were caught, they allowed strangers to come into the facility and hurt my mother and others. Look on the Montgomery County Court website and research all the lawsuits. They upcharge rates claiming your loved one needs more care so they move fees up to a higher tier. Beware, I wish our family would have had these warnings but the facility was only newly open. If you care for your loved one choose somewhere else.

April 04, 2012

By My grandmother's advocate

My Grandmother is a resident there and needs assistance with the bathroom. There has been several occasions when she has been completely soak with urine. Our family visits on a regular basis and she is always wet and has to go to the bathroom and no one comes to help. There are only a handful of aids who care. The rest of the staff do not care. I hope that I never end up in a place like that.

July 27, 2011

By lindadiane

My Mother is a resident of Cypress Pointe Nursing Home. My mother has been at Cypress Pointe since July 12, 2010. The facility is beautiful. But, looks can be deceiving. The aids are there just for a paycheck. My Mother is in a wheelchair. My Mother needs help going to the bathroom. If Mother needs to go to the bathroom, she presses the call button. It may be an hour before an aid will come to attend to my Mother. Sometimes, they do not come at all. In which case, she struggles to go to the bathroom herself. When they do take her to the bathroom, they leave her there and never return. The food is not appetizing. Mother eats very little or not at all. I hope I die before I ever need to go to a nursing home. God help us all. Sincerely, sallysue

Costs for Cypress Pointe Health Campus

Photos of Cypress Pointe Health Campus

Services and Amenities of Cypress Pointe Health Campus

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License Pending

• About Cypress Pointe Health Campus

Just minutes away from bustling Dayton, Ohio, Englewood is a city that takes pride in its history, its natural beauty, and the friendliness of its citizens. At Cypress Pointe Health Campus, we are honored to provide our residents with a place to call home in the midst of a community where values are a top priority. Residents can visit one of Englewood’s eight picturesque parks, participate in one of the many seasonal events, or take a short trip to explore nearby Dayton. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Cypress Pointe Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.

Our elegant residential facility offers the best in assisted living services, and our freestanding Legacy Neighborhood incorporates progressive and proven dementia care components in private suites. In this neighborhood, our caregivers are specially trained to work with and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. In our state-of-the-art health center, we offer skilled nursing care, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Englewood you can turn to for help and guidance.

Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:

• Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
    • 24-hour emergency call response system
    • Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Medication administration/reminders
    • Reminders for meals and activities
    • A variety of social and recreational programs
    • Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
    • Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
    • Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
    • Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
    • Mobility assistance as needed
    • Much more!

Memory Care

At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.

We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.

Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.

Thank you for your interest at Cypress Pointe Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.

Map of Cypress Pointe Health Campus