The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

Reviews of The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

Assisted Living Reviews for The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

June 24, 2011

By four

Upon a resent vist to see a friend at 10 Wilmingtom place i was total in awe. The place is just in outstang perfect condition. The staff was so kind and warm it was heart warming.The staff paid each and every resident the utmost respect and care that anyone would want. The meals are served on such a timely matter that it shocked me. The residents have daily activities planed for them such as bingo and various card nights. The residents even get a weekly trip to the local Walmart to shop.The grounds of the place are in perfect shape and there is plenty of visitor parking.I would recommend this facility for sure.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

January 26, 2019

By tiled533

If you care about the person don't put them there. I had my loved ones removed the first twelve hours.they put them in bed and their just left there and they won't come when the call button is pushed never. I know because I stayed beside my loved ones the whole time she was there. The initial tour is an act I was impressed but please believe me the place is awful and your loved one will be mistreated.i

February 25, 2018

By gloheaven

It took a while, but the staff now understands what is expected. Respect, Trust, Concern daily.

Services and Amenities of The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place

The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place is a senior living provider in Dayton, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place