Brookdale Beavercreek Beavercreek, OH

Reviews of Brookdale Beavercreek

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Beavercreek

February 12, 2014

By Karenjh

We love the atmosphere of a connected community. You will never hear spoken here "not my job" because the care givers do it "all" they clean rooms and common areas, they assist with daily hygiene, they serve the meals, do the laundry and really value their residents welfare. It is a wonderful place to visit with my dad. We love everyone there, residents and the caring staff.

July 24, 2013

By not asked

We're quite pleased with Sterling House, it's convenient to us and my dad's happy. The staff is great. I noticed a room that needed repairs though. My dad is happy with the food so far.

June 29, 2013

By John Patrick Collons

It was a smaller facility, but I met the chef and I am very favourably impressed with the food

Photos of Brookdale Beavercreek

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Beavercreek

• Dining Extra: Special Dietary Menus

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: A Licensed Nurse On Call 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week

About Brookdale Beavercreek

Brookdale Beavercreek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Beavercreek