Bickford of Middletown

Reviews of Bickford of Middletown

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Middletown

June 10, 2016

By Debbie426450

Bickford of Middletown is where my mother-in-law lives. The people are very friendly and the place is a good size; not too big, not too small. They have bands and bingo every day, games, exercise time, puzzle time, cards, get-togethers, and theme days, like farmer day and crazy hat day. They have a doctor that comes once a month and provide three meals a day; they encourage them to eat at the common area. One night we were there visiting and she didn’t show up at dinner, so they came to find out why. She’s very happy there.

We truly appreciate your review! Here at Bickford of Middletown we are proud of our branch and ensuring everyone has a positive experience. It warms our hearts that we enrich your loved ones happiness. With a smile, Bickford of Middletown Family.

March 13, 2016

By Denny5

Bickford of Middletown was a nice facility and a little newer than the other facilities I’ve seen. The structure was also better. If my parents need a higher level of care, they don’t need to go to another facility. They have a church area and a pastor who comes in. Their dining hall is like a restaurant where you can order what you want. They have a movie room, a library, exercise room, and music room.

February 21, 2016

By Suzanne42

The visit I had at Bickford of Middletown was very good. In fact, that was almost where I decided to stay. I like the presentation and atmosphere. It was very good. The dining room seemed fine, though I didn’t eat a meal there, but they did have pastries out for us when we got there. We had pastries and coffee while we talked initially. The rooms were very good, spacious, clean, and bright.

December 18, 2014

At Renaissance, it was all on one level. It was very pretty inside and spacious, safe and very clean, and the rooms seemed really nice. There was a community area, which was very pretty, and they were talking about a book that they had read. The staff were very helpful.

July 20, 2014

By Jeff24

The visit at the Inn was very nice. The staff was very nice. The thing that impressed me the most was that it was new.

May 29, 2014

Inn At Renaissance Village was very good. I had a very difficult time deciding between this one and another facility because they were comparable. They basically had the same kind of focus, and so it was really difficult to decide between the two. The staff was helpful. They were very nice. I didn't have any problem with them.

October 21, 2013

By Happy customer

My mother recently moved to the Renassaiace and we couldn't be happier. Wonderful staff, great food, lots of activities for the residents. They just had a casino night for the residents that was beyond amazing. I highly recommend.

August 18, 2013

We went for a tour at The Inn at Renaissance Village and the thing that stood out most about the facility is that the residents looked very happy and the staff interaction was really good. My mom likes it and she is moving in next week. The facility is also very clean. They got lots of things going on. Every time we visit there, the residents are all very busy.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Middletown

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bickford of Middletown

Welcome to Bickford of Middletown, one of Ohio's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Middletown is conveniently located on 4375 Union Rd., so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Ohio senior living community.

At Bickford of Middletown, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Middletown. Each resident of our Ohio assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Middletown senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Middletown. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Middletown assisted living in Ohio, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Ohio assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Middletown