Anthology of Anderson Township Cincinnati, OH
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Anthology of Anderson Township
Services and Amenities of Anthology of Anderson Township
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $2500
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4000/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $6250/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: No
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 94
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: 2856R
About Anthology of Anderson Township
No matter where you are in your story, we know that finding the right senior living experience is paramount. At Anthology, we’re dedicated to helping you live life the way it was meant to be lived: with joy, purpose and comfort in every day. Explore our senior living options to learn how our boutique-inspired communities are purposefully and beautifully built with you in mind.
We know that a thoughtfully composed care plan, delivered by compassionate caregivers, can make a remarkable impact in your or your loved one’s life. If you need personalized care with daily activities but don’t want to compromise what’s important to you, our assisted living option can provide the care you deserve in a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.
OUR SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Spacious, private accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Gourmet meals prepared by in-house chefs and served in a variety of dining venues
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Thoughtfully designed common areas and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces
- Dynamic calendar of daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs designed to engage residents
- 24-hour team at your service, including a licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, grooming and dining, along with coordination of care, specialized wellness services and more
Our Virtue Memory Care Neighborhoods are designed to ensure that residents thrive in mind, body and spirit. Carefully curated artwork features local landmarks and nostalgic images to evoke feelings of home, while memory displays located outside each resident’s room feature personal pictures and mementos to strengthen community connections and provide familiarity.
What Makes Us Special
Our caregivers are highly certified individuals dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. As part of our rigorous orientation program, we ensure that each of our team members has a specialized background in dementia care and receives additional mandatory training each year.