Preston Pointe LLC

Reviews of Preston Pointe LLC

Independent Living Reviews for Preston Pointe LLC

December 02, 2014

By cpccarolyn

My Mom was a resident from 2012 to July 2014 at which time she has to move to move into assisted living. Preston Point was a wonderful place for my Mom. You will not be disappointed.

October 27, 2014

By Anne45

I visited Preston Pointe, LLC, and it is a very beautiful facility. It's a wonderful place to live. The caregivers are excellent, and the food is also excellent. Their activities are excellent. Mom would love to live there, and I would absolutely recommend this facility.

October 06, 2014

I spoke at length with the young woman at Preston Pointe that took me on the tour, and it’s a wonderful place for when I’m older. The residents all seemed to know each other, were busy doing something, and the facility is very lovely. The location is quite lovely because it’s not overly developed yet; it sits up on the crest, and there are lots of trees and greenery. The grounds are kept beautifully, and things were active. It wasn’t that people were just sitting in wheelchairs waiting to be moved by something or someone; these people were active, mature adults. I think there was somebody in the TV room, and if I remember correctly there were some people playing cards. They have activities room at the back of the theatre where they have movie nights with popcorn. I was surprised when I looked at a studio type apartment; it’s a small size but it was very airy and sunshiny. They have done a beautiful job with the windows so that all the rooms are naturally lit and it makes them feel very gracious and very inviting. I did see the dining room which was quite lovely, I read and saw the menu, and it sounded good. They’re conscientious of feeding healthy, delicious food. I saw lots of staff doing all kinds of jobs, talking to residents that were coming up to the desk to make reservations for some activity, and walking around just kind of overseeing residents and what they were doing out socially. The people that worked there are a delight. The woman who took me on the tour knew her business, and she loved what she does. She is there because she wants to be there, she wants to be working with this age group of people and she is helping them; you can’t ask for more than that when you’re getting help. If you’re getting help from somebody, you’re going to get the best help that there is, so I would say that part was exceptional.

November 19, 2013

My father moved into Preston Pointe. I like it especially because it is a clean facility. The apartment that he has is large and new. It is also very bright and very clean. My father has his own washer and dryer. He also has a full kitchen, which is very nice. People there are very friendly.

June 19, 2013

By Amelia1

Preston Pointe is strictly independent living with activities, transportation, and three meals a day. The apartment complex is very nice. They have a nice dining room. They have exercise groups. The residents go to different places and sometimes they go out for lunch.

April 26, 2012

By Fisherlady

I hope to convince my mother to relocate to The Manor Village! My friend is so fond of her new home and it shows in both her face and happy demeanor. The grounds and inside are clean, inviting, and luxurious. The restaurant within proved to be quite elegant and the food was fantastic. My friend was raving about her new friends and dozens of classes and games she had joined. All of the staff are cheerful, attentive, and friendly, adding to the warm, welcome feeling of this community. I toured the facility and was impressed by the huge movie theater, billiards room, gym, and salon. The staff seemed to know everybody that lives there and everybody seems to really care about each other. My friend insists that all of the staff go above and beyond. I have looked at several different locations in the area for my mom, just to keep informed. I went to The Manor Village at Preston for lunch, but curious for Mom too, since my friend has spoken so highly about it. She was very nervous about moving into a new place and is so grateful now that she did, and so am I! I highly recommend anybody looking for a warm, welcoming, wonderful place to retire to go check this place out!

About Preston Pointe LLC

Preston Pointe LLC is a senior living provider in Morrisville, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Preston Pointe LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Preston Pointe LLC