A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

Reviews of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

February 27, 2014

By Karen75779450

My friend stayed at A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility for 10 years, why, I had no idea. He had no business being there that long and they didn't recall. I think they just didn't want to let him go because they got money from him. After that, for a year, he was in a little efficiency apartment that I got for him, but now, he's back at A. Holly Patterson because he needs medical care. He shares a room with somebody there. When I go there, and even though I didn't have much money, I would take him out to eat because the food there is crummy and it also smells. With regards to their staff, the social workers lost his stuff and then his files. The doctors in the hospital would give him a prescription and they would change it. One time, I called my friend up and he couldn't talk because he was very nervous. There was a nurse there that made him upset. It turned out that he moved something in the room a little bit and this nurse didn't like it, so she scared him to death. Some of the staff members are good, but overall their professionalism should improve. If you can't trust the people who are in charge, then it's a bad thing.

December 11, 2012

By Nica0326

Other

It's a state run facilty but since changes have been made, within the last few years, I feel it is one of the best care facilties for the eldery on long island that I know. My sister's Mother-inlaw is a resident in there, she is 93 years and the care that she is given is tops. she is so well taken care of. She entered when she was ninety and the family could not be happier with this facilty.

May 15, 2012

By HLOVE123

The people at the facility were decent and kind I guess. People dont really understand unless they themseleves are going thru it. The facility wasnt great it was ok. I feel my aunt should have not been released in her condition.

October 11, 2011

By The Panacea

The worst of the worst! Don't believe the ratings. The medical staff ignored my mother's symptoms. She was eventually rushed to the hospital: She was in sepsis.

Services and Amenities of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

About A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility is a senior living provider in Uniondale, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility