Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Sunrise of North Lynbrook (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of North Lynbrook

April 22, 2014

I've seen Sunrise of North Lynbrook. The facility is very clean, and the decorations were very nicely done. Their rooms as well, as their dining room, were very nice and clean too. The staff were very pleasant. The residents seemed happy, but they were just a little bit older than my dad.

March 26, 2014

By Caring80941950

My father-in-law has been living in Sunrise for about two and a half months. I liked the layout of the facility. They have porches outside, chairs to sit on in the warm weather, and the layout of the common space is very conducive to being with friends. I thought the place was clean. He said the food is good. His apartment is very small, he shares a double with somebody else, but it was the only room available at that time. The residents seemed content and quiet. I think my father-in-law likes Sunrise.

December 22, 2012

By lala99

The facility is very well kept. It is very clean and the staff was very helpful in directing my grandmother and I to our destination. The suites inside the facility are wheel chair accessible and are built with room for habitants to move around with ease. I also liked that they offered various activities for individuals to engage in such as knitting, arts and crafts, and outdoor activities in the warmer months. The only downside I felt of the facility is that it is very isolated from the surrounding area. There is no sign that indicates that you have reached the destination and parking is very limited. In addition to this, although the suites are built very homely, I got a sense that residents are often lonely. Although not possible, they should provide internet access for individuals to be able to communicate with loved ones and extend visiting hours at least until later into the evening to compensate for their emotional well-being.

May 15, 2012

By Betsy1

They accept wheel-chaired people, and they communicate well with the residents as well as the residents.

Photos of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

About Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Located just 1-1/2 miles from the Southern State Parkway, Sunrise of North Lynbrook is nestled down a quiet, residential street on four lush acres of land. Our Sunrise team provides a home-like environment for our residents and their families.

Step into a Sunrise community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of North Lynbrook