Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Reviews of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of North Lynbrook

July 09, 2018

By Winnie

Sunrise of North Lynbrook was beautiful, and was actually my choice. The rooms were lovely and had a nice feel about it, and the grounds were lovely. When I was there the people were singing and there was a piano player. They also had a therapy dog in the community, which was nice. The staff members that I met were really nice and had been there for a while.

May 09, 2017

By Elizabeth211124

Sunrise of North Lynbrook was very good. It was very lovely. It's more expensive than the other community, yet their area for dementia, I didn't like as much as I like the one in the other community. The rest of the communities at the Sunrise were very beautiful, and they looked fine, but I didn't like the dementia area. As far as the cost, it's very difficult to estimate what the cost would be at the Sunrise because everything is like, 'You add on this and add on this and add on this.' At the other community, it is all one price. As I'm seeing this section for the dementia patients, I didn't like it as well. I didn't like the setup including the rooms, the dining area, etc. I didn't like it as much. But the rest of the place was beautiful.

July 31, 2016

By Indrani

Sunrise of North Lynbrook was very nice and had a very homey atmosphere. The person who interviewed me was very pleasant and informative. It was private pay.

February 21, 2016

By Susan120803450

I looked at Sunrise of North Lynbrook for my sister. It was beautiful and looked clean, and the people looked happy. The rooms were very nice but a little small and smaller than what my sister has now. They were nice and well set up. The dining room looked comfortable and clean.

April 22, 2014

I've seen Sunrise of North Lynbrook. The facility is very clean, and the decorations were very nicely done. Their rooms as well, as their dining room, were very nice and clean too. The staff were very pleasant. The residents seemed happy, but they were just a little bit older than my dad.

March 26, 2014

By Caring80941950

My father-in-law has been living in Sunrise for about two and a half months. I liked the layout of the facility. They have porches outside, chairs to sit on in the warm weather, and the layout of the common space is very conducive to being with friends. I thought the place was clean. He said the food is good. His apartment is very small, he shares a double with somebody else, but it was the only room available at that time. The residents seemed content and quiet. I think my father-in-law likes Sunrise.

December 22, 2012

By lala99

The facility is very well kept. It is very clean and the staff was very helpful in directing my grandmother and I to our destination. The suites inside the facility are wheel chair accessible and are built with room for habitants to move around with ease. I also liked that they offered various activities for individuals to engage in such as knitting, arts and crafts, and outdoor activities in the warmer months. The only downside I felt of the facility is that it is very isolated from the surrounding area. There is no sign that indicates that you have reached the destination and parking is very limited. In addition to this, although the suites are built very homely, I got a sense that residents are often lonely. Although not possible, they should provide internet access for individuals to be able to communicate with loved ones and extend visiting hours at least until later into the evening to compensate for their emotional well-being.

May 15, 2012

By Betsy1

They accept wheel-chaired people, and they communicate well with the residents as well as the residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of North Lynbrook