Sunrise of North Lynbrook

53 Franklin Avenue, Lynbrook, NY 11563
Sunrise of North Lynbrook (800) 385-2527
Important COVID-19 Information Last updated: 4/2

Sunrise is working diligently on helping families during this time. Please refer to our website for details at www.sunriseseniorliving.com.

Reviews of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of North Lynbrook

March 26, 2014

By Caring80941950

My father-in-law has been living in Sunrise for about two and a half months. I liked the layout of the facility. They have porches outside, chairs to sit on in the warm weather, and the layout of the common space is very conducive to being with friends. I thought the place was clean. He said the food is good. His apartment is very small, he shares a double with somebody else, but it was the only room available at that time. The residents seemed content and quiet. I think my father-in-law likes Sunrise.

December 22, 2012

By lala99

The facility is very well kept. It is very clean and the staff was very helpful in directing my grandmother and I to our destination. The suites inside the facility are wheel chair accessible and are built with room for habitants to move around with ease. I also liked that they offered various activities for individuals to engage in such as knitting, arts and crafts, and outdoor activities in the warmer months. The only downside I felt of the facility is that it is very isolated from the surrounding area. There is no sign that indicates that you have reached the destination and parking is very limited. In addition to this, although the suites are built very homely, I got a sense that residents are often lonely. Although not possible, they should provide internet access for individuals to be able to communicate with loved ones and extend visiting hours at least until later into the evening to compensate for their emotional well-being.

May 15, 2012

By Betsy1

They accept wheel-chaired people, and they communicate well with the residents as well as the residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Photos of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of North Lynbrook

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Licenses: ALR # 400-F-328

About Sunrise of North Lynbrook

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise of North Lynbrook, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise of North Lynbrook