About The Chelsea at Bridgewater
Located in Bridgewater, New Jersey, The Chelsea at Bridgewater is conveniently located in a peaceful, serene wooded area in Somerset County. Residents enjoy personalized assisted living services in private and semiprivate suites in a variety of attractive styles. If your loved one requires more daily support and reminders, our Country Cottage is available for memory-impaired seniors. Residents are welcome to participate in a wide variety of lifestyle activities including daily exercise, trips to local shopping centers, community fundraising events, and educational programs.
Our building offers many special comforts of home in a safe and caring setting. Residents are encouraged to utilize our beautiful living room, tea room, library and television room, just as they would in their own home. An outdoor walking path and gazebo offer a tranquil escape during pleasant weather. We are conveniently located off Route 202/206 near Bridgewater Commons Mall.
Features & Amenities
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Open porches and terraces
- Well-stocked library with Internet access
- Tea room
- Charming country kitchen and cafe
- Two large, elegant living rooms
- Game room / activity room
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges
- Beauty/barber salon
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
What Makes Us Special
Our goal is to be an age-in-place model, so that our residents remain here as their health needs change. Our long-term staff provides continuity of care.