All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

Reviews of All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

Assisted Living Reviews for All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

February 17, 2021

By Liz

My dad moved into All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough last December. It just seemed to have everything that we needed at a reasonable cost. They've been on lockdown pretty much since my dad's been there due to COVID, so we really haven't experienced too much. Everything is good there. It's a good location for us and his family 'cause he's closer. Everything looks fine and in order.

October 06, 2020

By Susan

We moved into All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough. There's not enough help here, if I need someone, it might take a while before they come in. We're a little cramped because we have two twin beds in this room, but these are 2-bedroom apartments. Otherwise, the bedrooms are spacious. We've been here for the month, and we haven't gotten involved in anything, but if it weren't for the coronavirus they would have more things, but I've seen people playing bingo, cards, and there are exercise classes. They're a lot less expensive than other places.

April 23, 2020

By Lori100

My father is a resident at All American at Hillsborough. We are in the middle of the COVID crisis, and like all similar facilities, visitors are restricted. I want to recognize the staff and the management who are doing everything they can to keep our loved ones safe. Yet at the same time recognize how difficult it is to be separated. Our family was thrilled to recently receive a video of my dad where he had the chance to tell us how he is doing and to say he loves us.

April 02, 2020

By Petralein

I am hopping mad that nobody found it necessary to open mail for my now deceased, very dear friend, so she could read it or it could be read to her. Two Christmas cards with photos I sent to cheer her up. They were just returned to sender (me) which means when the room was cleared out after she passed, the mail that was lying around unopened, was send back! This carelessness, uncaring attitude adds to my grief about loosing my best friend. Shame on you.

October 09, 2019

By JJ

All American at Hillsborough wasn't so bad. The only thing I didn't like was the shared part of the apartments. I don't think it would work out for my mother. They had a calendar of activities, but I didn't see any activities going on while I was there. They had a therapy room, but that was basically it. The staff members were pretty nice.

May 09, 2019

By ST

I really liked All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough. When I first walked in, there was a bunch of people exercising in one of the rooms which was really nice. Tanya, the woman who showed me around, was wonderful, very informative, and she introduced me to other residents. She's very helpful in telling me about the whole process. Everything was very clean, and the place was relatively new, about only a year old.

March 07, 2019

By Eugene

My dad was only at All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough for 10 days. It seemed to be going well and there were no problems. My dad liked the place and he didn't have any complaints. It's a new and nice place and it seemed to be well-organized. My dad needs extensive care so they make sure he's showered and all that stuff, so it's pretty nice. The staff is very helpful and when you press a button, they come for your needs. They take care of the residents so it's good.

November 19, 2018

By Patricia

All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough was nice. What we didn't care for was the two bedrooms sharing one bathroom and one living area. With the sharing of the living area, we were afraid that it would stop my mom from going to socialize, and we wouldn't want her to stay in her unit. The biggest drawbacks were the distance and the traffic. However, the staff members seemed informative, and the appearance seemed OK. It is a new community with availability. The pricing is very attractive.

August 15, 2018

By Visitor156

Two weeks after my mother-in-law moved to All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough, two people left, the sales person and the top director. The interim people are very nice and the staff members I've dealt with are very nice. There's just one aide who just seems a little abrupt. The dining setup is great. For the most part, I would say they're very good. It's brand new and looks nice. We've just had a few problems getting started. They have a salon, a physical therapy area, a movie theater, and cafeteria. It was more all-inclusive than the rest of the places where every service is a la carte.

July 17, 2018

By Him0629

My mother moved to All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough, but it needs improvement. They don't respond when people push the help button during the 11-7 shift. The food comes out cold too. There's a room where they can sit around, play cards, and do puzzles.

Memory Care Reviews for All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

Costs for All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

Photos of All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

Services and Amenities of All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: License Pending

• Get Costs

About All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough

At All American Assisted Living at Wareham, we work hard every day to create the best-assisted living community possible for our residents and their families. We believe that every resident, and every staff member, is a vital part of our extended family and we are dedicated to proving affordable assisted living options to our community. Whether you are looking for senior care with a wide range of activities and options or memory care with professionally trained and experienced staff, All American Assisted Living at Wareham provides a high level of service.

Active Senior Life

Our senior living community in Wareham offers a range of activities, outings, and cultural and educational opportunities. These programs ensure that residents are as active as they can and want to be, while also providing opportunities for quiet socializing and private contemplation.

We also provide certified staff on-site 24/7, to assist residents with medication, dressing, escorts, or other quality of life issues. At All American Assisted Living at Wareham, we focus on making a positive difference through quality assisted living and memory care services.

Apartment Features

• 47 two-bedroom assisted living apartments, each with individual and private bedroom suites, and a comfortable living area
    • 11 companion suites, with individual and private bedrooms, dedicated for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss – located in secured portion of the community
    • Kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator
    • Bathroom with walk-in shower
    • Emergency response system
    • Individually controlled AC/heating system
    • Bed-making, trash removal, housekeeping and linen services
    Alzheimer’s and Memory Care

The Rose Lane Memory Care Community is considered to be one of the premier memory care programs in Massachusetts by many professionals within the Alzheimer’s community.

Choosing a memory care community for a parent or loved one is an important and often very difficult decision, involving health, emotional, and financial issues. That’s why we have worked hard to develop a model and philosophy at our Rose Lane memory care center in Wareham that allows residents to live comfortably, actively, and as independently as possible, at a manageable cost, without skimping on amenities, activities, medical services, or security.

For those suffering from Alzheimer’s and other types of cognitive impairments, care and comfort must go hand in hand with stimulation and safety. As part of Kaplan Development Group, a leader in the field of assisted and independent living, All American Assisted Living leverages the long experience and deep expertise in caring for residents with memory loss, providing the highest level of memory and Alzheimer’s care. Our approach to memory care extends beyond our residents. We know memory issues impact not only the resident but their family and friends—that’s why we are proud to offer dedicated Alzheimer’s support groups. Massachusetts’s residents have come to count on All American for quality memory care and support. Thank you for your interest in All American Assisted Living at Wareham. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of All American Assisted Living at Hillsborough