Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing

November 28, 2017

By Caren Leventhal

I normally don't endorse or do reviews however in this case it would be wrong for me not to share my thoughts on Brandywine at Middlebrook Crossings. I have been in healthcare for over 25 yrs and being a health advocate for your parents is a daunting task. My 90 yr old Mom is there and they are just exceptional at what they do. They have stellar customized attention to each of their residents. From day one my mother's level of care has been beyond what we have ever imagined. From our past experience, we were looking for a place where they just did their job. Day one my mother was so thrilled with their care, her apt, the food, and the activities. When I wanted something done they did it and when I wanted to speak to them about some other things it was already done. Now when I visit, I'm visiting with her and not running around ensuring her level of care is being attended to. They actually do what they say they are going to do! Also a bonus is the medical staff they hire. "We will watch this but we can treat this thru nutrition" SAY WHAT??? Here at this Brandywine location, they go beyond, they are kind, they smile and they bring joy to each of the residents. I believe it is because they have a happy staff with 360 communication. A happy staff will have happy residents! I could go on and on with more examples that just blew us away. We believe they are angels on earth and we are thrilled to receive the peace they have brought us. If you ever have any questions, just go see them. No need to look any further.

October 12, 2017

By stevenM

I have never been so impressed with any company or business! Brandywine at Middlebrook Crossing is an amazing place. From the initial meeting with my mother up until today, the staff, from the Executive Director down to housekeeping have been nothing but fantastic. They make you feel welcome and protected. In a day and age where you see so many negative things in the news about Elder Care, Rest assured, that loved ones are safe at Brandywine Middlebrook Crossing.

July 18, 2017

By jayne tsipas

I had my mother in Brandywine and the staff was warm and welcoming. My mother was very anxious but they were very kind to her and met all of her needs. She had just come out of the hospital so it made it easier that they had rehab right on site there. The food was wonderful and it was easy for the family to stop by and join her for a meal. The have a nurse there all the time and that was a comfort. They have a lot of entertainment and trips which my mother enjoyed. I would recommend this community to others looking for their loved one

September 03, 2016

By Pamela573601

Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing was really good. I really liked it. It was very clean, and management was nice. My dad wouldn't have to share a room, which would be good for him.

June 11, 2016

By Anthony861422

At Brandywine, they care about the residents and go above and beyond what I’ve seen at other facilities with extracurricular activities. They’re trying to keep it a friendly type of environment and try to move them around and get involved. The staff is involved. They attend to your needs and demands. I would recommend this place.

February 02, 2015

By Laura Rivera

I could not let another day go by without expressing how I feel about Brandywine Assisted Living at Middlebrook Crossing I was in a very unique situation because my Mom and I knew that when the time came she eventually would become a resident of Brandywine Assisted Living. My Mom, who will be 98 in a few months, lived with my family when we moved to New Jersey 20 years ago. After my father passed away, she no longer felt comfortable staying home alone in our house when we traveled. I began inquiring about respite stays at our four local assisted living facilities and Mom had the opportunity to stay at all four. Needless to say, she loved Brandywine Assisted Living the most. She would always hope that a room would be available when we needed one. Her reasons were simple. There is LIFE at Brandywine and the food is delicious! You would find most residents would socialize in Brandywine’s big beautiful living room before and after meals. In the other residences she found that most residents went back to their rooms and were rarely seen except for meals. She loves the camaraderie that exists among the residents and staff. Every staff member knows each resident by name and always takes the time to inquire about how they are doing each today. She said its like being part of a family. I’m sure most assisted living facilities have games, entertainment and daily excursions but at Brandywine the resident participation is so great that it makes whatever she chooses to do more fun. It’s comforting to know that my mother is getting the best of care. She became a full resident in October of 2013. At that time, she moved into Brandywine not needing any special assistance. What she did need was to feel independent and be able socialize in a safe environment and that is what Brandywine allowed her to do. After a fall, she is now in a wheelchair and requires help with every day living. We couldn’t be more pleased with the level service and care she now receives. Brandywine Assisted Living allowed my Mother to lead an independent life to its fullest and now that she does need that extra level of attention she couldn’t be in a better place.

October 06, 2014

By MarieLacey

From my first conversation with Nicole, I knew Brandywine at Middlebrook Crossing would be the ideal residence for my mother. Nicole providing me with a concise overview and I immediately set up a site visit. I was so pleased with the exterior surroundings I could not wait to get inside. I am a Certified Meeting Professional and site inspections are part of my trade. The interior was like walking into a 5 Star hotel, yet very homey and welcoming. You could tell immediately that the residents were happy and the staff was excellent. The living room is always full and the residents are chatting and participating in activities. The dining room is beautiful, there is an excellent menu and the servers are extremely accommodating. Brandywine is truly a wonderful community and I highly recommend it to anyone who is seeking a home for Mom or Dad!

August 24, 2014

By Sandra Kennedy

After much research on Assisted Living Communities in the area, Brandywine of Middlebrook Crossing came out as the top choice. We relocated mom from Connecticut to New Jersey 2 1/2 years ago. It was the best decision we (the family and mom) made. She is well taken care of by an incredibly caring staff who have become like family. She has a lovely "little apartment" as she calls it, has some great friends, and most important, she's happy! Brandywine at Middlebrook is wonderful.

August 18, 2014

By son1954

This is my second go around with a family member and it's been very positive. From the Doctor to the Aids everyone is so nice. The facility is always clean and food is outstanding. Many activities and great entertainment. Would Highly Recommend.

August 07, 2014

By shakawtwf

My mom moved into Brandywine in Bridgewater in March of this year and the kind and friendly staff made a difficult adjustment easier for her and my family. Everyone knows her by name which I really appreciate. The size of the place isn’t overwhelming, it’s basically a big donut on its side, you can’t really get lost. There’s a beautiful courtyard in the center where they host summer barbecues that my mom seems to enjoy. I’ve eaten quite a few lunches and dinners in the dining room and the food was very good. The dining room is where my mom socializes the most and she’s made a few friends there. There are a lot of activities, i.e. participation games, movies, as well as religious services. My family and I visited several other assisted living facilities and we liked Brandywine’s friendly, caring atmosphere the best.

August 06, 2014

By Barbara P

When I needed to move my 86 year old parents from their private home into assisted living BrandyWine at Middlebrook Crossing was the first one I visited and I chose it immediately. The Community Relations Director gave me an overview and details about what my parents could expect and I can honestly say that it was all true. The place is lovely and the decor more like a hotel than an assisted living facility. The staff, from the aides, the nurses, the dining room staff and the activities director are incredibly friendly and helpful. My Mom had Alzheimer's and my Dad had been her caregiver and everyone was supportive and caring. When my Dad had a stoke and needed hospice care they allowed him to be cared for in their room which was a great comfort. The Director brought food and beverages to the room for my family and the Activities Director stopped by just to sit with us and talk. When Dad died I never had a minute of worry about my Mom being in good hands and visits were a pleasant experience. Mom needed to be moved to a nursing facility and even then the staff was helpful to me in recommending a facility for her. My only regret is that my parents did not live longer to be able to truly enjoy the care and companionship they found at Brandywine.

February 28, 2014

By John56014450

My parents have a very nice room at Brandywine Senior Living. They have a big kitchenette when you first walk in on the left and one the right-hand side they have a nice closet. They have a good size living room and they had the bedroom inside with the bathroom. It’s all new, fresh, and clean and that was really nice. The staff are very hospitable, classy, and nice. My father is a very picky eater, but he doesn’t complain about the food here at all. They have people come in and sing. They have bingo, a pool table; actually they have a lot of activities for the residents. I really don’t have to worry anymore for my parents.

October 11, 2012

By Happyhome

I have a relative in this facility. The facility is absoutely great. It has plenty of things for the residents to do. It has bingo, exercise classes, movie night.Residents play cards. There is a pool table to shoot some pool. There is a green room for gardening and many other things. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They know the residents by name and always have time for conversation and they always have a smile. The food is good. There is a driver to take the residents to the doctor or dentist. We have had nothing but good things come from the assisted living facility. We are very happy with it. The rooms are cleaned often. They are spacious and quite. They provide rides to church on Sundays. They go to the food store and CVS. There are outings provided all the time. Everyone seems to get along. The facility gets updated often. The staff really seems to care about their residents. They also keep the family updated on any news with my loved one. All in all, we are very happy with our decision to keep my loved one here.

July 24, 2012

By damp41

Brandywine does their best to make a difficult situation a bit easier. The outside the place is welcoming, with the front door area usually decorated with the current season. After a quick sign in, guests are able to see the dining area and various rec rooms, or head to the elevators to go to the rooms. Each floor has its own group television area, along with a couch and chairs. In each of these rooms there is also a door that leads out to patio area with benches. This is a nice place to sit outside for a breathe of fresh air. This area serves as a lookout to the courtyard, which has beautiful flowers and a small pond. The courtyard can be accessed through the first floor. The staff seems friendly and willing to help where they can. Brandywine does a good job to make a difficult time a bit easier for our loved ones.

May 26, 2012

By dan4

My mom currently stays at this facility. The people at this facility were really great. They care a lot about their residents and really take a time with each resident. And I liked how they help my mom every time she had a problem with her dizziness. And a physical therapist is working with her too. They know all of their residents by name and room, they don't see their people/residents as just numbers. The only thing that i have concerns with is that they don't take much time in reassessing their residents' health issues. I've already raised that issue to them and seems like they are already working on that. But overall, I really love the place.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing

About Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing

Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing is a senior living provider in Bridgewater, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Middlebrook Crossing