Bethesda Orchard

Bethesda Orchard (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bethesda Orchard

Independent Living Reviews for Bethesda Orchard

April 29, 2014

Bethesda Orchard was very nice and very clean. The whole facility was very nice. Everything was great. They have a lot of activities available. The dining room was very nice. The residents were all very nice and very friendly. They loved living there and enjoyed it. They have friendly staff there. Some of the rooms were nice; however, they were very much smaller than what I was looking for. The cheapest room was too small. My mother would have a living room and bedroom in the same room. The kitchen, the living room, and the bedroom were all in the same area, and there was a bath. It wasn't big enough if somebody would be in a wheelchair. There wasn't anything I didn't like about this facility but the price.

April 21, 2014

Bethesda Orchard is very good. I have been here for just over a year. I looked at five different places before I chose this one. I'm very happy here. In fact, I'm one of the instigators in order for us to have a pool table. They took down the pool table, which I and some of the other guys were interested in. We have a Wii bowling set up in one of the rooms. We would watch shows on Friday. They have various card games that are going on throughout the week. We have money bingo once a month, and candy bingo the second Tuesday of the month. We also have resident organization, and we meet once a month. The staff seems to be very helpful. They would put out a menu for the week. On Sunday, we have a brunch; it is just one meal from 11:30 to 1:30. Our dinner today includes a Hawaiian roll, barbecue or pork steak, fried chicken, etc. Overall, I'm content with this place.

June 18, 2013

By Caring Guy

We found an assisted living place for my father and that's Bethesda Orchard. We chose this facility because the rooms are comfortable to stay in. The staff are all fine. We have no problems with this facility.

September 09, 2012

By vpbenson

Bethesda Orchard is located in a relatively busy area, but it has a quiet backyard, a garden, walkways, and so forth. It just seems like a good next step for us. It's a very nice apartment. It's right around the corner from my daughter. The staff knows everybody and they're very much involved with the residents. The residents seem very happy.

About Bethesda Orchard

Bethesda Orchard is a senior living provider in Webster Groves, Missouri that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Bethesda Orchard for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bethesda Orchard