The Boulevard Senior Living

Reviews of The Boulevard Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Boulevard Senior Living

April 12, 2021

By J.H.

I went to The Boulevard Senior Living. They had a couple of model places we looked at. I did not get a chance to sample the food. It's a newer facility, the ceilings are a little higher than the other place I saw, the units are a little bit larger, and there's more to select from. It was clean.

February 16, 2021

By Diane2

My mom has been staying at The Boulevard in St. Charles for a month and a half now, and it's not very good. They're not taking care of my mom. She had to go to the hospital two times since she's been living there because they're not giving her medicine and vitamins. They're not bathing her, they're not cleaning her apartment like they're supposed to, and I can go on and on about it. The food is not very good; she says it's the same thing every day. The rooms are semi-clean. They're supposed to clean them once a week, but from what I saw, they haven't cleaned it since she's been there. They have a cafeteria. They have different activities, but they don't do those since Covid is going on.

March 16, 2020

By KJ

The Boulevard Senior Living was wonderful. It was very clean and looked more like an apartment community rather than an institution or a nursing home. I really like all the activities that they do with the regular assisted living and the memory care. It was a really good community. We're going back next Tuesday to try a meal there. They have physical therapy and all the activities. But in this place, I was really able to see the residents doing activities, and I saw the memory care people were actually cooking a meal and doing the meals. I was able to see a lot of stuff.

January 18, 2019

By Jan

The Boulevard was great. It's new, and that's very good. I was impressed with it, and I would have my parents move in today if I could. I went there twice, the staff was very good both times, explained a lot of what they have, showed us stuff, and explained the differences from other assisted living places. They seemed to get what was needed for assistance and for memory care.

August 13, 2018

By L.S

We have chosen The Boulevard Senior Living for my mother-in-law. It’s okay, and it’s good. It’s very clean, they have outgoing community services, games, and movie nights. They have a gourmet restaurant, they serve three meals a day, and they provide transportation. However, you have to be on guard, because my mother-in-law lost her watch and glasses there.

June 27, 2018

By Loretta

My aunt has moved into The Boulevard Senior Living. It is brand new and in a good location but expensive. Everything seems to be well taken care of, and so far, we really like it. I like the staff. Everybody seems to be super good. They're very nice, easy to work with, very informative, and very cooperative. They seem to be taking good care of my relative. They're good at communicating and keeping me informed about anything that goes on. She seems to like the food.

March 31, 2018

By Darrel

The Boulevard Senior Living was brand new. When he was transferred from assisted living to the memory care, he was the only resident in the memory care side, so he had 24/7 supervision. Their staff members were the best people in the world. Their service was fantastic. They stuck with my father-in-law, understood his situation, and supported us. They were excellent. The food was absolutely excellent. They have activities seven days a week, from 9:00 in the morning until 7:00 at night. It was the best priced of all of the five places we visited. I can't speak highly enough about it.

February 08, 2018

By dave07

I visited this community a month ago. The atmosphere was beautiful, the staff was very friendly, and the residents were all smiling and seemed very happy. My father passed away before he could Move-In, but he would have loved it.

Independent Living Reviews for The Boulevard Senior Living

May 12, 2021

By Richard

The Boulevard Senior Living is very good. They mostly play cards, but they have other things like pool and billiards but there's never anybody who showed up. They also have volleyball, they have a swimming pool but it's closed because of the heater being broken. It's very nice and upscale more than the others. They're having some problems with the dining room right now, but I think they're working on that. The staff is very very nice. They have an activities sheet but we weren't able to go. I think these places are ridiculously priced, they're all too high. Some of the food is very very good and some things aren't quite as good.

May 12, 2021

By Jason

I visited both independent and assisted living facilities at The Boulevard Senior Living. The staff was friendly. The place was very clean and relatively new, but they had separate wings for independent living and assisted living. It felt a little more institutional than the other place we visited. They had a pool, hot tub, pool table, and a recreation room.

October 21, 2020

By MC

The Boulevard Senior Living at St. Charles is very nice, but a little expensive, and out of our price range. What I like most is its appearance. It was peaceful and very clean. I love the apartments, but it was just way too expensive. It's in a nice location, we can access the highway easily. The outdoor areas are very nice and peaceful. It's an excellent community, it has security, it's very nice, and I would recommend them to anybody. Access to getting to things is easy in there.

December 19, 2019

By Jody

The Boulevard was my favorite but it was too expensive. It was brand new and super clean. The technology that they had in their rooms was just outstanding. They had cameras so you could see movement in the room to make sure your loved one is up and about. It was a brand new construction and just a beautiful place. There were lots of accommodations, and they had an indoor swimming pool, which is what my mom wanted, but they're so expensive.

September 06, 2018

By Janet

Boulevard Senior Living seems to have everything, and it's in a good location. The people were very friendly and it has very pleasant surroundings. The only problem was that the rooms were pretty small compared to the other places. They have a sunny pool and a lot of activities geared toward health. Like I have Parkinson's and they have people come in to talk about that and they do exercises for that illness. Overall, I liked that community a lot and would give them a high rating. Everything was very clean and the people include you in thingss. The woman that showed me around was very professional, and she sat down with us before we got the tour to find out about me and my needs. She also told me which floor would be the best since I have dogs.

August 29, 2018

By Karen

We went on a tour at The Boulevard, and the place was beautiful. The apartment they showed me was very nice, I was surprised that there's a dishwasher because that's the first I've seen in any senior apartment. The first floor apartments had patios which would be very nice for the dogs. The food there was also very good, and the employees I saw were very friendly and helpful. There's something going on every hour of the day every day, the activities are pretty much the same that other places have.

February 04, 2018

By JC

The Boulevard Senior Living is only three months old and was like a 5-star hotel, but it would never fit in our budget. It would be $4,000 to start. She needed some additional assistance, so everything was going to be $5,000 or $6,000 a month and that was definitely not going to work. The place was very nice, and the room had a full kitchen. The staff was good, very friendly, and very nice. It was a good visit.

November 20, 2017

By Lisa

We're very pleased with The Boulevard. They have exercise programs, a swimming pool for therapy, a snack bar where they can pick up a snack any time they want, and a 12-hour dining room available. The staff is friendly.

October 20, 2017

By Al

The Boulevard is a nice place and we enjoy living here. It's a great place because they have all kinds of activities, the food is good, there's bus transportation when it's needed, and it's fairly close to the hospital. They have studios, 1-bedrooms, and 2-bedroom apartments. The cleaning ladies come once a week and they pick up your trash every night.

August 21, 2017

By Diane

If The Boulevard Senior Living were $800 cheaper, I would be signing up right now. It would have been everything that I would love to have had. Everything was nice, like the size of the rooms, the theaters, and the pool. It's new and everything is up-to-date. It's in an area that I live close to, and it is still in between my two kids. It's a great community. The staff's personality is excellent. I was treated very well. They went way out of their way to make me comfortable as they explained everything. They were very personable.

May 30, 2017

By janice361302

The Boulevard Senior Living is going to be open in October. The people were really wonderful there, and I think it would have been really nice. It’s brand new, and they offer everything. It’s 3 meals a day, and you could eat anytime you want. You had your own laundry. They have a swimming pool and workout rooms, and it is gradual care which we really like.

Memory Care Reviews for The Boulevard Senior Living

Questions about The Boulevard Senior Living

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Boulevard Senior Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age in our community ranges between 82-84 YOA. We have residents that are in their late 90's and also have residents as young as their late 60's. Our community loves to play cards, watch Cardinal's ball games, play Bingo, socialize and overall enjoy themselves.

What transportation services does The Boulevard Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

We offer church services, Dr. appointment transportation, scenic drives, and personal visits!

How does The Boulevard Senior Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

From the moment your loved one is a member of the Boulevard family, we make it a priority to keep in touch with the designated family member. Should any issues arise, they are the ones we would call and be in contact with.

If The Boulevard Senior Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet friendly! We accept cats, dogs, ferrets, birds, and fish! If the resident is able to take their fur baby for a walk, they can enjoy the premises that The Boulevard sits on. If not, our exceptional care staff can take their pet for a walk. We have a dog park that is located on the north west end of Independent Living.

What safety features or security measures does The Boulevard Senior Living offer to independent living residents?

The Boulevard offers pendants / bracelets that our residents can hit in case of an emergency. This allows the freedom to do what they please, but still offering that protective oversight as well.

What safety features or security measures does The Boulevard Senior Living provide to protect residents who wander?

The Boulevard offers a wanderguard to those individuals whom are on the cusp of Memory Care. This provides them the independence of Assisted Living, but still keeps their safety and security in mind.

Photos of The Boulevard Senior Living

Services and Amenities of The Boulevard Senior Living

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Non Smoking Community

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: pending

About The Boulevard Senior Living

The Boulevard Senior Living at St Charles offers a continuum of care community that directly focuses on having a respectful, dignified, and caring approach. Every living space provided by The Boulevard at St Charles has been created with the aging process in mind ensuring safety and peace of mind. Regardless of whether you're a resident at our independent living, assisted living, or memory care community, each detail of our campus, its programs, events, and activities have been selected to create the best possible active, inviting, and enriching experiences.

At The Boulevard Senior Living, our staff treats one another in our community as family. Every dweller gets a personal wellness meeting, and our team works with resident's private doctors and healthcare providers to make sure that each aspect of daily living is addressed to guarantee the highest stand of independence guided by friendly, genuine, and comforting care.

Independent Living

For seniors ages fifty-five and older, The Boulevard at St Charles offers excellent independent living apartments! Our independent living spaces are in a community that includes a multitude of social areas, a beauty shop, exercise room, restaurant-style dining area, library, and more! All of our units include full-size kitchens and in-unit washer and dryers. At The Boulevard Senior Living, we emphasize well-being, quality of life, and respect, so that are dwellers can age in peace while participating in mental, physical, and social highlighted activities on a daily basis.

Assisted Living

The Boulevard at St Charles provides high-quality assisted living spaces for seniors who are 55 and older. Our assisted living community includes complete services, events, and amenities. The Boulevard Senior Living has a multitude of perks including our beauty salon and barbershop, shared community and social areas, exercise rooms, office, and a restaurant-style dining area where residents eat freshly prepared meals every day. All of our assisted living units were created with safety, security, and a sense of independence in mind. Regardless of which living space is right for you, know that our community, events, programs, and activities have been chosen to ensure an inviting, friendly and engaging experience.

Memory Care

For individuals who have Dementia, Alzheimer's, or suffer from memory loss, The Boulevard at St Charles has a peaceful and enriching memory care community environment. Our team develops relationships with each resident that emphasize dignity, independence, and health to ensure that our residents age peacefully. If you or a loved one if in need of a caring, reliable, and safe memory care community with a team that is seasoned in Dementia, Alzheimer's, and memory loss, contact The Boulevard Senior Living at St Charles to schedule your visit.

Our memory care community provides licensed care for Alzheimer and Dementia residents including meals, life safety equipment, and notifications, alongside a professional and genuine, nursing assistance and medicine administration team. The memory care spaces at The Boulevard at St Charles were developed to embrace tranquility, security, and quality care while ensuring a high standard of happiness for our residents.

Thank you for your interest at The Boulevard Senior Living at St Charles. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Boulevard Senior Living