Shattuck Manor

Reviews of Shattuck Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Shattuck Manor

June 29, 2012

By Kcdog52791

When I visited the facility, I was not expecting what I saw. Throughout my younger years, several of my peers worked at the facility and told me horror stories. When I visited, the facility was very clean, the staff was friendly and they were very welcoming to visitors. After arriving and saying who we were visiting, we were pretty much left on our own. My girlfriend's grandparents living area was very clean and it appears that it was kept up well by the caretaker. Furthermore, they had a "games night" in the cafeteria area. It was constructed in a very professional manner and it seemed many of the residents were having a good time. During my visit, I used the restroom several times. The first time it was very clean, but during my second visit, there happened to be urine all over. I notified a staff member about it and they were quick to get it cleaned up. Overall, I found it to be a very clean and pleasant facility to visit and possibly live in.

November 21, 2011

By Eddy52

The facility is very warm and clean. The caregivers genuinely care about the residents. My mother is very comfortable and they all call her by her first name and treat her like a family member.

Photos of Shattuck Manor

Services and Amenities of Shattuck Manor

About Shattuck Manor

Shattuck Manor is a senior living provider in Saginaw, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Shattuck Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shattuck Manor