Bickford of Saginaw

Reviews of Bickford of Saginaw

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Saginaw

February 22, 2016

By Helen120110550

I went to Bickford to check it out. They were very nice, very informative, and they showed me around the facility. The rooms that I looked at were great. It’s a nice facility, but it was way beyond my means. If there came some way that I could do it, I would love to be there because it’s a beautiful facility.

September 17, 2012

By David52

I am pleased to be able to give a review of Bickford Senior living which is the best assisted living facility located in Saginaw, Michigan among other locations as well. I knew that this would be the place to put my mother-in-law the moment that I looked on their website. The facility is upscale and caters to the residents in order to make them feel at home. After looking at the website and contacting the facility, my family and I were able to set up an appointment in which we would be able to talk to the director, staff and look at the facility. The director was very knowledgeable and also very honest about the prices and what the facility stood for. The staff was very friendly and genuinely cared about the resident's well being instead of just doing their job.Bickford Senior Living has numerous floor plans in order to please all of the residents. Some of the amenities include: 24 hour a day Bistro, sunroom, game room, whirlpool hot tub, kitchenettes, and many other options. Everyone can find what they need at this facility and also they make you feel like you are right at home. I hope that this has helped you decide that Bickford is the place for you or your loved one. Thank you!

Costs for Bickford of Saginaw

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AH730279101

About Bickford of Saginaw

Welcome to Bickford of Saginaw, one of Michigan's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Saginaw is conveniently located on 5275 Mackinaw Road, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Michigan senior living community.

At Bickford of Saginaw, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Saginaw. Each resident of our Michigan assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Saginaw senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Saginaw. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Saginaw assisted living in Michigan, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Michigan assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Saginaw