Bickford of Saginaw

Reviews of Bickford of Saginaw

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Saginaw

January 01, 2019

By Becky

We visited Bickford of Saginaw and it was a nice place. However, we had an appointment and no one knew we were coming, so they weren't really prepared to talk to us. That kind of threw us off. The atmosphere of the place was homey and nice. The person we talked to was not very knowledgeable. He wasn't the head of anything, he was just a worker. They have a room with things that people can do, and they also have activities. Our biggest problem was that they weren't prepared, so the person didn't know what to talk to us about. The community was very nice.

July 31, 2018

By Jan

Bickford of Saginaw is very nice and clean. The first thing you notice when you walk in is it doesn't have a smell. It's beautiful and the furnishing is very well done. It's roomy and airy. The room my mom is in is the nicest we've seen. It's broken up where it's not just a square box. The bedroom is off by itself, yet there isn't a closed door. I ate there for four days when I was with my mom and the food was just superb. My mom raved about it. They have singalongs and church service on Wednesdays and Sundays. They have family barbeques and they had a 4th of July barbeque. They also have social hours where you can bring wine and hors d'oeuvres. They had a prom where all the ladies were encouraged to dress up in glitter and they had a prom king and queen. There's engagement for the residents every day there and they include the family members as well. The staff is very caring and they will stop household activities to help a resident with whatever they need. Their focus is on the comfort and care of the residents.

August 21, 2017

By Kathleen

So far, we love Bickford of Saginaw because they took a lot of the responsibilities off of us when Mom was still in the other place. They are very friendly and try to include my mom in activities even when she doesn’t want to do it. They always check on her and have been very good with her. Every morning, they give out a piece of paper during breakfast where everything going on for the day is listed. For Mother's Day, they had painters come in and painted them pictures to hang on their walls. They have music, a piano player, movie nights with popcorn, and balloon volleyball. I really like this place.

March 27, 2017

By Terry046505

Bickford of Saginaw had so much commotion going on with people here and there, and the staff. It was a little overwhelming for my mom. The rooms were decent. Their staff was pleasant.

February 10, 2017

By Edward750741

My mother is in Bickford of Saginaw Township and adjusting well. The people welcome you and seem to be very caring. There aren't any odors, and everything is clean and fine. They have a security system. Her room has a closet, a bathroom, a bed, a TV, a cupboard, a mini fridge, and a microwave. She can have some snacks in there if she wants. She has a key to lock the door, so she has privacy. She has a nice, big bathroom with a chair in the shower, so she can sit down and shower without having to stand the whole time.

February 22, 2016

By Helen120110550

I went to Bickford to check it out. They were very nice, very informative, and they showed me around the facility. The rooms that I looked at were great. It’s a nice facility, but it was way beyond my means. If there came some way that I could do it, I would love to be there because it’s a beautiful facility.

September 17, 2012

By David52

I am pleased to be able to give a review of Bickford Senior living which is the best assisted living facility located in Saginaw, Michigan among other locations as well. I knew that this would be the place to put my mother-in-law the moment that I looked on their website. The facility is upscale and caters to the residents in order to make them feel at home. After looking at the website and contacting the facility, my family and I were able to set up an appointment in which we would be able to talk to the director, staff and look at the facility. The director was very knowledgeable and also very honest about the prices and what the facility stood for. The staff was very friendly and genuinely cared about the resident's well being instead of just doing their job.Bickford Senior Living has numerous floor plans in order to please all of the residents. Some of the amenities include: 24 hour a day Bistro, sunroom, game room, whirlpool hot tub, kitchenettes, and many other options. Everyone can find what they need at this facility and also they make you feel like you are right at home. I hope that this has helped you decide that Bickford is the place for you or your loved one. Thank you!

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Saginaw

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: AH730279101

About Bickford of Saginaw

Welcome to Bickford of Saginaw, one of Michigan's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Saginaw is conveniently located on 5275 Mackinaw Road, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Michigan senior living community.

At Bickford of Saginaw, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Saginaw. Each resident of our Michigan assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Saginaw senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual's life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Saginaw. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories...lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Saginaw assisted living in Michigan, we don't ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Michigan assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Saginaw